Immitating

"This dress is way too short." His tall figure leans against the door frame.

I roll my eyes at him in the mirror.

"That's the whole point."

"Trying to impress someone, princess?" He scoffs.

His blue eyes look into mine through the mirror.

"What's it to you?" I say sharply.

He crosses his arms. "Nothing. I'll kick their ass though." He replies.

"Theo, you're not my brother. Stop acting like it." I respond.

"No, but I'm your best friend, and I've known you since we were 4."

"Your point?" I groan, walking towards the door.

His arm blocks the door. "Take the dress off, or I'll do it for you."

I chuckle, "Hey, hey, hey flirty boy, you're pushing it a bit too much. And besides, it's just a dress, you don't have to go all protective now." I'm wearing a mini, silk brown slip dress, it has a cleavage, and maybe Theo is right, it does show a lot. But, he can't tell me what to wear. Besides, my makeup is matching, I'm wearing a brown eyeshadow with a cat eye.

"Sorry, no, you can't wear that, princess."

I roll my eyes. "Theo, my makeup is matching. But, I'll wear a coat if that makes you feel better." The fabric of the dress is light on my skin. I'm cold anyways. I put on a black leather coat.

He sighs, "Fine, but be careful. Stick with me and don't do anything stupid." He is so worried about me. He cares too much, I appreciate it, I really do, more then anything on this world.

"Agreed." I smile up at him.

He gets closer to me, we're inches away from each other. We look deep in each other's eyes, we both have nice, warm grins on our faces. He lays the hair that was on my face behind my ear.

"You look beautiful, you know that?" As I look in his eyes I see something strange, as he speaks, as he calls me beautiful, his eyes sparkle.

The same sparkle he has when he talks about creatures, it makes me feel special, it makes me feel loved.

"Yeah, I know," I chuckle, "now let's go before all of the alcohol is finished." I grab his hand and appirate us to the dungeons. I pull him into the common room.

"Hey, mates." Theo says as we sit down with Dray, Enzo and the Riddles.

They are all dressed really nicely, it's always like that in the Slytherin parties. Each one of them are with dress shirts and blazers, I love this about the Slytherin parties.

"You brought weed?" Mattheo asks.

"Yeah, give me the grinder." Theo reaches out his hand and Enzo hands him the grinder.

"Tom, can you give me the whisky?" I ask him.

He shrugs, "No. you could take it yourself." Why is he such a bitch?

"Fine." I take the whisky and chug it down.

I drink as Theo and Mattheo roll. I put the drink down and look to my side.

"Dray?" I question since I saw the boy staring.

"You look beautiful, darling." He speaks in a soft voice.

A smile curls on my lips. "Thank you. I love the suit." I compliment him back. He is wearing a casual, all black suit; black pants, a black sweater shirt, and black blazer.

"Thank you." He smirks.

"Stop flirting." Tom sternly whispers to me through gritted teeth. I roll my eyes in response.