Something more to it

I'm walking to the Slytherin common room. I hope it'll be fine. I know there are other people there, and I don't exactly love the other Slytherins, or Mattheo and Tom.

I'm afraid, I have to admit it. I'm afraid if Mattheo and Tom right now.

I almost died when they chocked me. I'm still shaky about that.

"Hello there, princess." Theo speaks as I open the door.

All heads turn to me. And I mean all; Theo, Enzo, Draco, Mattheo, Tom, Crabbe, Blaise, Pugface and Greenass.

"A bit late, are we?" Tom questions.

"Shove off." I roll my eyes.

"Don't tell him to shove off." Mattheo sternly speaks.

"All of you, shut up." Enzo gets annoyed.

I sit down.

They continue on about what they are doing as I sit down between Dray and Enzo.

I would have sat next to Theo but he is sitting next to Mattheo so I shouldn't. And, I don't want to... I'm kind of panicking a bit. I look at Mattheo and Tom, they look calm. A bit too calm.

"Did they smoke?" I whisper to Dray.

"Who?" He asks.

"Mattheo and Tom, did they smoke weed?" I repeat my question.

"Yes, Blaise brought more here." Good, I'll need it.

"Hey, Enzo." I whisper to him.

He gets closer to me, his ear against my lips.

"Make sure Tom and Mattheo stay away from me, will you?" He nods his head.

"Alice?" Mattheo speaks.

I turn my head to look at the dreaded face.

"Did you hear what I was saying?" He questions. In this moment I realize I wasn't aware of my surroundings. I only now notice the empty bottle, I only notice we are sitting in a circle at all.

I shake my expression away and put a calm face on.
"Is this a spin the bottle?" I question.

"No, it's truth and dare. Have you not been listening at all?" Blaise asks.

"That eager to kiss me, Jones?" Mattheo snickers.

"Well, of course I am. Especially after you almost cho-" I can't finish my sentence since Tom shuts me up.

"Shut up." He speaks through gritted teeth.

I take a deep breath and quickly change my annoyed expression, my lips curl into a light smile.

"What we're you saying Riddle?" Saying that name disgusts me. Saying his, or his brother's name at all disgusts me.

"I turned the bottle, it landed on you. Truth or dare?"

I think for a few seconds before saying "dare."

A light smirk crawls up his face, a devilish one.
"I dare you... to make out with Theo."

My heart sinks in my chest. "You could have at least waited until I had a couple of drinks." I respond to his words. I don't look over at Theo, I can only imagine what he is thinking right now.

"Yeah... I don't want to do it either, so..." Theo says. I'm honestly glad, Dray is here. I don't want to do that to him, I really do like him.

"Well, I am drunk and high so you'll have to do it." Why is Mattheo pushing it so much?

I sigh. "Give me a drink then." If u kiss my best friend, might as well have a drink first.

Mattheo takes a sip fr the whisky bottle I only now notice is in his hand.