Why wont you kiss me?

"Hey." Dray sits down beside me.

"Hi." I say.

"I thought you'll be here later. Thought you'll be celebrating with Potter." He scoffs.

"Well, I didn't see a reason to celebrate." I smile at him.

"You know, the platform are still there. We could take a boat, sit in the middle of the lake instead of in front of it." He suggests.

"I like that idea."

He stands up, reaching out his hand to help me.

I take it, and we walk towards the boats.

I sit down in one and he pushes it into the water, jumping onto it right after.

He pushes the boat forward with his wand. I lay down, my head on his lap.

There are what seems like millions of little lights, both in the sky, and flying right above us.

"Fireflies." He states.

"It's beautiful." The look of it enchants me.

"Absolutely is." He says.

The lake is so dark and scary, yet the lights make it beautiful, and Draco makes me feel safe.

"You have a book there?" He questions.

I look at the small black book in my hand and nod my head.

"Poetry." I state.

"Read something." He asks of me. I open the book on a random page and grab my wand.

"Lumos." I say.

I take a deep breath. "The night has a thousand  eyes, and the day but one. Yet the light of the bright world does with the dying sun. The mind has a thousand eyes, and the heart but one. Yet the light of a whole life dies when love is done." I read to him.

"I always liked the night better." He states.

"That tells me some things about you." I look up at him.

"Like what?" He asks.

"You're attracted to darkness. You need people, a lot of them, constantly." I chuckle.

"What does that suppose to mean?" He questions with a laugh.

"That you're an attention seeker." I smile at him.

"I am not!" He argues.

"Oh, yes you are." I snicker.

"And how would you know that from me preferring the night?" He asks.

"Easy, the night has a thousand eyes and the day but one. You prefer a lot of little lights, a lot of people who maybe aren't that important, or good, then one person who will light all of you. One isn't enough for you." I analyze him.

He thinks for a bit before speaking up.

"Maybe I just haven't found a sun yet." I stare into his eyes, and, there is something special.  A connection that makes my stomach feels fuzzy. A connection that makes me feel my heart pounding in my chest.

"Well, it also tells me you're lazy." I laugh.

"What!?" He gets angry.

"You like sleeping!" I explain through laughter.

"Shove off." He snickers a bit.

We get to the platforms. He stops the boat besides the middle one.

He leaps out of the boat and stands on the platform.