With great power comes great responsibility

I wake up to see Theo next to me, holding my wand.
We are in the hospital wing. It's only when I look around that I realize I fainted.

"You're okay!" Theo lets out a big breath. He was nervous.

"I'm always okay." I chuckle.

"I was worried. You were out for a few hours." He explains.

I sit up, "since when we're you here?" I ask.

"The moment I was told you were here."

I hug him, "I'm sorry I scared you." I don't let go of the hug.

"Yeah, do t do that again." He chuckles.

"Miss Jones," I let go of the hug and look behind Theo. Dumbledore and Snape are there, waiting for me, "please come with us." I look back at Theo.

"You can go. Talk to me later." Theo says. I smile at him, grab my wand and leave the hospital with them.

The walk to Dumbledore's office is quiet, only the sounds of our footsteps at heard.

"Sit down." Snape instructs as we enter the office.
Is it down and so does Dumbledore in the other side of the desk while Snape stands beside him.

"There were two very strong Patronus occurrences today as Severus told me. One of them, it seems, occurred without a wand," Dumbledore speaks, "how long have you known you manage wandless magic, Alice?" He asks.

"Since I was little, sir." I reply.

"Very few wizards and witches can do the patronus charm with no wand, all of them very powerfu. But never in my life have I heard of a third year witch that was about to do that. The only one I knew that mastered wandless magic so well was your grandmother. In fact, she was the one to prefect Tom Riddle's wandless magic."

My eyes widen. I didn't know that. I never heard anything about her.

"I request you to use those powers responsibly, miss Jones. For the consequences could be dreadful."

I nod my head, "I will professor. You can trust me with that. May I ask a question?" Dumbledore hums yes, "is Sirius okay?"

Dumbledore squints his eyes, "why would you want to know if Sirius Black is okay?" He asks me back.

"I know that you know he is innocent." Snape looks at Dumbledore, a surprised look on his face.

"Very well, he is okay now, he was rescued from the tower. We can all relax." I let out a big breath I was apparently holding.

"May I ask you a question now, Miss Jones?" Dumbledore asks and I nod.

"How did you know I know?"

I sigh, "I connected some dots." I simply say.

"Well, you are a very smart witch. Smart and powerful. I suggest you use that wisely."

I chuckle, "with great power comes great responsibility, right?"

They look at me strangely, not understanding .
"Spider-Man. It's a muggle thing. It doesn't matter." I sigh.

"You're dismissed," I get up and start walking to the door, "and, Alice, may I ask another question?" I look back at him, suggesting for him to continue speaking, "are you and Mr. Nott dating?"

My eyes widen at the question, "No, professor. We're just friends." I look down, embarrassed.

"Oh, well, I was only curious. Goodbye, Miss Jones."

I nod and walk out.