The 4th year

Theo's pov

"Goodbye father." I look down and try to walk away to the train. But, he grabs my shoulder harshly.

"You will behave, boy. Or else you know the consequences." He sternly speaks.

I pull my shoulder away so he'll get off of me. I walk to the train finally.

I go to our usual compartment at the far back of the train and see that Alice is already there, speaking with Alice and Enzo.

A smile comes up my face as I see her laugh, my summer has been awful, all I waited for us to see her, and she doesn't even notice I'm standing at the door.

"My beautiful, beautiful Alice." I grin.

"Theo!" She yelps in excitement. She runs towards me and wraps her hands around my waist, curling her head I to my chest.

"Did you miss me?" I smile, a genuine, real smile for the first time since Tom and Mattheo left my home.

"Uh... maybe a little bit."she lets go of the hug and looks up at me with big eyes.

"Ha! Knew it!" I laugh.

"Shut up." She rolls her eyes. We sit down next to each other.

"No, you missed me." I smirk. I can't help but scan her, she grew up this summer. We all did.

"Of course I missed you, idiot. Now, how was you summer? Tell me." Her expression changes from playful and happy to full of worry.

"We'll talk about it later, okay? How have you been doing since we stopped the letters?" I ask.

"Pretty much okay. But, I do have to ask all of you a question." The train starts moving and Tom and Mattheo get in. I get up to say hello.

"Perfect timing," Alice says, "what happened at the World Cup?" The compartment falls silent.

"Shove off." Tom speaks as he sits down.

"Your parents were there, weren't they?" She looks at Malfoy who has a suspicious face on.

"Yes. My father and I were there together with the minister." She squints her eyes.

"Come on, it's not like I don't know your parents. You can talk."

Enzo sighs, "yeah, if you want us killed we can talk." He mutters under his breath.

"I'll take that as a yes. But anyways, how are all of you? You all seem tired. Especially you, Theo." She gives me a warm look.

"It's been a tough summer." I look down. I hate to see her worried about me.

"Yes, for all of us." Mattheo speaks quietly. His father is sort of back. It's been tough on them.

"Well, I'm sorry to hear that." She says, not looking away from me.

She is absolutely beautiful. Her eyes attract you when she speaks, like she's got you under a spell.

"Theo?" She takes out cigarettes, offering me one. I shake my head no.

"They you should go to sleep. You can sleep well here. I can assure you that. That goes for all of you." She lights her cigarette up, leaning her hand out of the window and looking around, giving everyone empathetic looks.

I lay my head on her lap and quickly fall asleep, feeling safer and happier the I felt the past two months.

____________________________________

So we just started the 4th year, I hope you're excited💕
Thank you for 40k I appreciate you all so so much<3
We're going back to the usual format of Monday and Thursday unless I say other wise. Love you all❤️