I hate her

*Warning: mentions of self harm (doesn't include any actual portrayal of it, it is only mentioned), panic attacks.*

I'm on my way to Defense Against The Dark Arts class. It's my favorite class- the dark class have always sparked a special interest in me, I guess it's because both of my parents practiced it the most, and, because I had to deal with it myself.

I'm waking alone, even though, it's both the Gryffindors and Slytherins in this class so all of my friends are there.

I walk into the class and see everyone standing. The Gryffindors in front, Slytherins in the back, as per usual.

I didn't want to disturb the class so I go and stand next to Theo, Malfoy, Enzo, Mattheo and Crabbe and Goyle who are a close to us and after I was finally told what happened the other night I choose to try and ignore, but I can feel my shaky hands.

"Intriguing, isn't it?" Professor Lupin and a closet in the front of the classroom shuffles around like look something is trying to get out of it, "would anyone o to venture a guess... as to what is inside?" Lupin walks around the classroom.

"That's a boggart, that is." Dean answers.

"Very good Mr. Thomas."

"Hey Alice." Draco says from a little further away, the two boys standing next to me lapparently didn't notice my arrival since they jump when they see me.

"Oh, Merlin, Alice you can't do that." Enzo says with a hand on his chest.

"Do what?" I ask, not moving my eyes from the front of the room.

"You can't just sneak up on people," Theo answers for him, "you almost gave us a heart attack, princess."

The closet moves again, creating a large sound and the three of us jump.

"Now, can anyone tell me what a boggart looks like?" Lupin asks, I slightly raise my hand, but not enough for him to see.

"No one knows," Hermione starts and I can hear Ron muttering something, "Boggarts are shape shifters, that's what makes them so..." Lupin cuts her off; "So terrifying, yes, yes, yes..."

"Are you okay?" Theo looks at me like he had just seen a ghost for the first time.

"Yeah, why?" I look at him to find out our faces are way closer then I thought.

"I don't know, you seem... distracted." What the hell is he on?

"What do you mean distracted?" I ask.

"I mean, this is a Defense Against The Dark Arts class we're talking about, how come you didn't immediately answer the question?"

Yes, I am a little distracted because of yesterday but I'll be okay.
"Well, maybe I was just unsure of the answer." I look to where Lupin is, he explains about the charm, but Theo keeps talking to me.

"Alice Jones was unsure of a Defense Against The Dark Arts answer? Only thing you're ever unsure about is Herbology and you still usually get it right. What is really going on?" He looks at me suspiciously and I start feeling a little nervous. Hot, panicked, just nervous.

"Look, um... I'll tell you after class okay?" My voice comes out pleading. He examines my face for a few seconds and continues listening at Lupin.

"A little louder and very clear, listen: Riddikulus."
He says and people repeat after him; "Riddikulus."

"This class is ridiculous." Malfoy mutters. Theo, Enzo, Mattheo who got closer to us and was now standing next to Theo and I try really hard not to laugh.
Yes Malfoy is a jerk to most of my friends from Gryffindor, but he is bloody funny in classes.