80 Missing

Chapter songs:
• Until I come home- Two Feet, grandson
• Freak- Sub Urban, REI AMI
• Is this what you wanted- grandson
• Bury me face down- grandson

October 27

Nothing had been officially stated, but the first and second years had an inkling something was going down. They hadn't been sent on missions nor given instructions the past two days, managers were running crazy, and Gojo had been abnormally quiet. They hadn't seen you around either.

"What do you think happened?" Yuji asked.

"No idea." Nobara shook her head, "It's definitely weird."

That evening the two classes gathered together, Gojo standing at the front of the room with his hands in his pockets. "Lets get straight to it. Y/n is missing."

" . . . "

"What?!"

"What happened?!"

"How?!"

"I know, I know." Gojo sighed heavily. "Somewhere around the 25th at ten pm it must have happened. We can't track her phone and we have no idea of her last whereabouts."

"No windows have spotted her?"

"What about residuals?"

"Nothing, unfortunately. We've tried and reached out to everyone possible, but it seems like she disappeared into thin air." A hush fell over the room, a feeling of dread inching in. How does a special grade go missing? "You likely won't have any difficult missions, if any at all in the meantime. Keep up on your training, and a manager will be filling in for bookwork while I continue searching." He instructed.

The students nodded solemnly, sharing quick glances before slowly trickling out. He smiled slightly as Megumi and Maki stayed behind. "Sorry, there isn't any secret info."

The two frowned in disappointment. "I can't believe this happened to her." Maki mumbled.

Gojo slouched against the wall, "I'm honestly at just as much of a loss as you are. It shouldn't be possible for someone like her to disappear without any sort of trace, unless we just haven't found it yet."

"What if she.." Megumi started, only for Maki to cut him off.

"Y/n wouldn't go out like that."

"Have some faith Megumi." Gojo chuckled. "She'll be alright."

—With pseudo-Geto and others—
Hideout, after the kidnapping.

"When she started fighting back I wasn't sure you would pull it off!" Mahito teased, twirling a strand of your hair around his finger.

"She was more capable than I expected, but it turned out alright." pseudo-Geto spoke, gaze trailing over your form. You sat limply on one of the chairs, head slumped to the side with your eyes twitching erratically beneath the lids. "She must be getting the memories."

"What's the plan when she wakes up? It'll be during Shibuya won't it?"

"Sukuna will kill us all if we kill her. We will see if she survives inheriting the second technique, but fortunately Y/n doesn't have the sense to play my game. She'll be broken over Gojo's sealing as well. Overall, I think it'll be interesting."

"Ohhh, I see!"

— Japan, Heian Era  —
(L/n refers to Y/n's ancestor)

The circus was a great setting for human trade. Cages and chains were already supplied, along with space for spectators and buyers alike.