4 Upperclassmen

Songs: Morph- Twenty One Pilots
                            Outcast Society- ZooLoo One

Miska fetched you right at nine as she said, only to lead you into the black car yet again.

"I thought I was starting school?"

"Well yeah, but we're on break.  Weren't you on break?"

You paused, hand on the door, "Then why am I here if school hasn't started?"

Miska laughed nervously, "Well you still have to do school.  With your age you should be a second year, but you have to be a first year with your experience.  We will work through the summer so you graduate at the correct time."

"So I'm in summer school?"

"Yeah!"

"Great."

The car stopped at a rundown highschool.

"Lets get started!"  Miska cheered, doing some chant and what she called a veil dropped around the premisis.

"Not a cult my ass.  Ow!"  You glared at Miska who skipped ahead of you, rubbing the back of your head.

"It doesn't feel good when you keep calling my job a cult!"

"I don't think you've proven me wrong yet."  You mumbled,  following behind.  All of the lights were turned off, but it wasn't so dark you couldn't see.  "What am I supposed to do?"

"There is a 4th grade cursed spirt in there, find it and exorcise it."

"Right. And I do that how?"

"Just hit it, and use that cursed energy!"

You had expected it to be a little harder than it was.  After a few misses you simply stomped on the curse, effectively killing it. 

On the walk back Miska asked, "Would you feel more comfortable in hand combat or with a weapon?"

"Neither."

Miska sighed heavily, "Do you have experience with anything?"

"No because I'm completely normal and not a cultist wizard."

"I swear its not a cult!"

"Sure."

Back at the school you sat at a desk, cheek in your palm.  Miska went through a folder, sitting on the desk in front of you.

"You have all As and Bs!  You know before we actually start up, you could try testing out of the regular subjects."

You looked ahead with a blank stare.  "Ah, no, I can't.  I cheat."

"Eh?"

"Mm, yeah.  Im a very bad student actually.  I cheat.  It's online, what were they gonna prove?"

"But-but-why?!  I'm a teacher why are you admitting that?!"

"You can't kick me out."  A smirk creeped up, "Do you want them to kill me?  I'm good at science and some history, but I'll fail everything else."

"Wha-wha-does your mother know this?!"

"No.  But I don't care if you tell her, it won't change anything."

Miska sighed deeply, dropping her head in defeat, "I thought you would be a good student."

"No."  You stretched your arms up, "I'm pretty dumb actually.  Are we doing anything else?"

"No."  She pouted.  "You can go back and practice with the doll, I'll get you later."

"Actually, I had a question."