73 Resurrection

(please note there are current manga spoilers in the COMMENTS of this chap) 😊

"Satoru?" You came down the stairs, coming face to face with a pinkette rather. You threw your head back with a groan, "Seriously?"

Yuji deflated, "That was a worse reaction than I expected."

Your brows scrunched together, "Huh?"

"No worries, this Yuji Itadori is real!" Gojo ruffled the boys hair.

"Oh! You thought I was a ghost right?" Yuji said, pointing to himself.

Meanwhile, your jaw was dropped. "What...the hell?"

"He just popped back up before Shoko could begin taking him apart! Cool huh?" Gojo grinned.

You covered your face with your hand, "Why am I even surprised anymore." Sighing, you gave Yuji a smile, "Congrats."

"Thanks!" His excitement calmed to a sad smile, "Thanks for comforting me before I died too. It helped me feel less scared."

"You're gonna make me cry." You mumbled, turning away.

"Eh?!" He began panicking until Gojo laughed.

Moving past the whole revived from the dead thing, Gojo went on to explain cursed energy. You stood beside Yuji, hand on your chin.

"I see. I don't get it."

"Yeah, me either." You agreed.

Gojo sweatdropped, "You're special grade?"

"Here here, let me try." You waved the man away. "Cursed energy is an ingredient, but a technique is a meal. Right?" You glanced back to Gojo who nodded. "Or, how I think about it, cursed energy goes 'booom' and a technique is like 'zwip'."

"Oh! That makes sense!"

"Right?!"

That night you left Yuji to his own devices, strolling under the night sky back to your shared room. "You think this is the best way? I can always just stay here and deny missions."

Gojo shook his head, "That'll put you in bad standing, which won't be good for future situations."

You sighed, "Yeah. I'll help him with training while you're with the other two."

"I was thinking, you said Yaga gave you a cursed corpse to practice your output right?"

"Mhm."

"And you watched movies while doing it! That'll be a great way for him to learn too."

"You have to steal it from him."

"I'll have to make Ijichi give me his schedule." It was quiet for a moment, Gojo nudging your shoulder. "You fought with Sukuna?"

"Wasn't much of a fight." You mumbled, "I know you're about to ask, no he didn't say much. Just that I should kill Enzo and my grandma, we never had peaceful conversations, and L/n's like strong men."

"Oh~ Your type is hereditary then?"

"You know, that could mean my ancestors could have had the same type of relationship with him. I never was able to completely track down my family tree."

"Bleg, you think you're Sukuna's kid?"

"Don't say bleg!" You shoved his arm. "And I didn't say they had kids together."

"You know, if they did, and it was after Sukuna became a curse, that would mean you have it in you."

"I would be part curse? Can that even happen?"