48 Melee

Song: Rain- grandson, Jessie Reyez

You woke in the early morning, violently shaking Geto with tears in your eyes. He jolted up, "What-"

"Bathroom?"

Considering you had a hand covering your mouth he quickly got the point and picked you up to rush to the bathroom where you instantly threw up. Geto wrapped your hair back, rubbing light circles on your back.

When you finally leaned back, blood gushed from your nose and it was mostly blood that you had thrown up. You gasped in shaky breaths, tears falling down your cheeks, "Su-suguru..."

"I got you, don't worry." He murmured, rushing to grab a tissue. He urged your head forward and pinched the bridge of your nose while wiping the blood. "You're gonna be okay Y/n." He smiled softly. You whimpered softly, nails digging into the skin of your thighs, trying to breath evenly through your mouth.
"I think it's stopped, do you think you're going to get sick anymore?"
Tears rushed from your eyes once again, shaking your head no. This wasn't cult leader Geto in front of you, it was your Suguru.

"Mm sorry." You mumbled as he led you back to the bed. "That was gross."

"It's alright." He chuckled, "You've done the same for me." He sat beside you, rubbing your lower back. "The blood is worrying though."

"'S probably just because I've been drinking too much." You scratched your brow.

"That's a bad habit." He murmured.

"Yeah." Your nails scratched your brow. "Why...why didn't you get Gojo instead? Why do you come to me?"

"I can't guarantee Satoru won't kill me."

"But you can guarantee I won't?"

"Yes." He admitted. "Your loyalty lies with individuals, not organizations, not ideals. If I were to wipe out the population, would you kill me? Could you?"

"...No."

"Because you aren't loyal to any of those random people. You may not like it, but you won't fight me on their behalf. I would have to piss you off, or do something to loose your trust for you to kill me. Satoru is loyal to individuals too, but he has his own ideals. We've never meshed well in that aspect."

"Don't use me, Suguru." You mumbled, the command sounding more like a plead.

"I won't."

It was quiet for a moment and you let a breath through your nose. "I should probably go. Yaga has been calling nonstop." You reluctantly stood. "I'll see you around, Suguru."

He grasped your wrist, turning you around and hugging you to his chest. "Take care of yourself Y/n."

After taking more morning after pills than needed, you made it back to the school by noon. There Yaga was, waiting for you. "Y/n." He glowered, beckoning you toward him. "Come'er."

"Whats up?"

"Have you been seeing Suguru?"

You sent him a small smile, "Obviously not."

Yagas brows creased, "The truth this time."

Your smile fell, but you didn't answer. He shook his head, "I went to check on your progress with it since you didn't give an update, and his residuals were very clearly there."