27 Stickers and Piercings

"Where did you even get these?"  Geto mumbled, annoyance in his tone. Both of you were sitting on the roof, taking in the cloudy day.

"Some old lady just stuck them in my pocket." You answered, sticking another sticker heart by his eyes. "Hehe, cute!"

"Who just hands out stickers?"

"Don't be dramatic, I think this is an everyday look for you."

"I think not." Geto sighed, gaze moving behind you. Looking over your shoulder you found Gojo, and you held a sour look, quickly looking away.

"Aw cmon Y/n, don't be mad at me!" Gojo whined, kneeling behind you and wrapping his arms around your shoulders. "I'm sorry I yelled, I didn't mean it like that. I was just worried."

Your brows furrowed.

Worried for what? I can take care of myself

Stop being so denfensive, don't act like you haven't snapped at them before

"It's fine...just don't yell at me again."

"Got it, ill whisper everything from now on." He whispered into your ear.

Geto kicked him aside, "Knock it off Satoru."

"Neh where are my stickers?! Im sensing some favoritism!" You rolled your eyes, placing a star in the middle of his head. "Poor placement, but fine. Where are your stickers? Its only fair."

You wrinkled your nose, "No. Besides, I have perminate stickers."

"Can you call tattoos perminate stickers?" Geto wondered.

"Oh!" You suddenly popped up, "I didn't show you guys my new tattoo!"

"When did you get another one?!" Gojo exclaimed.

"Not really another, just added some things. I already had the fortune cat but we added the cherry blossoms and branches." You explained, pulling your sleeve up.

"The cat kinda looks like Kune." Geto observed.

"Oh yeah, I didn't even realize that."

"How much do they hurt?" Gojo asked, rubbing his finger over the settled ink.

"Not much, unless its shading. But I suppose it depends on placement too." You shrugged. "We're planning on doing a bigger piece, what do you think I should get?"

"How big?" Geto asked.

"Most of my body is bare, so anything." Your eyes lit up, "I should get something around my scars!"

Geto smiled softly, "That would be nice."

You suddenly turned toward Gojo, "You should let me pierce your ears."

"Eh?!"

Geto grinned deviously, "Yeah, do it Satoru. Then you can really make it up to Y/n."

"Do you even know how to do that?" Gojo asked cautiously.

"People do it all the time."

"I don't think i trust that." Gojo eyed you and Geto carefully.

"I take back my forgivness if you don't." You declared.

"You cant do that!"

"I can and I will. What do you think Suguru, id bet they have kits to do it"

"Yeah, i bet they do."

"Ill even pay for it!"

"Fine." Gojo grumbled.

"But i get to pick the jewelry."