22 Wanted Company

"Y/n I need you to keep awake until I fix you up some."  Shoko pleaded. You were only able to reply with a shaky hum.  Tears blurred your vision. "Move her flat."  She ordered.
You cried out as Gojo placed his arms under you as carefully as possible.  When he actually moved you had to bite your lip to muffle the scream.  He uttered a quick sorry, moving to leave.  He made quick work of the subdued curses and was immedtly back by your side.  Not using your technique saved a little of energy.
Geto had moved his hand to rest on your forehead, giving up on wiping away your nonstopping tears. 

"Is she gonna be okay?"  The girl gasped out. The two boys looked to Shoko, wondering the same. 

"I-I don't know."  Shoko whispered.  "I'm going to do a little more but she needs a blood transfusion asap."

"I'll call."  Geto spoke.

Meanwhile Gojo sat at your side, eyes wide and gaze moving from your face, to Shoko, to the girl.  "Who are you?"

The girl jumped, heart stopping from Gojos gaze.  "M-my name is Miki!  That man put me here!"

"What man?"

"The man!  He brought her here too."  The girl grew frustrated, "He left us here with those monsters!" Gojo clicked his tongue, quickly realizing he wasn't going to get much information at the moment.  He watched your face scrunching up in pain, shaky breaths escaping your blood ridden mouth, eyes just barely opened.

"Shoko..." You whispered. 

"Just hang on a little longer!"  She shouted.

"Mm sorry..."

Geto kept two fingers on your neck, keeping track of the faint pulse while Shoko did her best to stay focused until sirens sounded. 

The four sat in the waiting room, a magnitude of feelings swirling the area. "I'm so sorry." Miki sniffed, wiping her never ending tears. "L/n is hurt because of me, because she had to protect me."

Geto sat a hand on her head with a gentle smile, "That's what we do. Don't feel bad about that. Besides, with the blood transfusion and help from Shoko, she's expected to be alright." The girl nodded, only somewhat listening to his words. She would have to make sure you were okay herself before believing a word.

"So, who put you there?" Gojo questioned, leaning his head against the wall, legs stretched out.

"I dont wanna talk about it." Miki muttered, crossing her arms.

Before Gojo could possibly say some harsh words Geto jumped in, "What about the man? Can you tell us about him?"

"No. He's a bad man."

"Do you know why you were put there?"

"I think so..." Miki frowned, "I think he put me there to make it harder on L/n. He never let me leave before."

"Oh thank goodness you got to her in time!" Miska rushed in, along with Yaga.

"Hardly." Gojo commented. Geto elbowed him.

"I should be able to fix the rest, I just need some time." Shoko spoke.

"That's fine. Do what you can." Yaga nodded. "Once she's stable we'll take her back to rest at the school. Has her mother been informed?"

Gojo raised his hand, "Probably not the best idea. She doesn't know about cursed energy and with Shokos help she'll heal abnormally fast."

Although Yaga didn't seem to like the idea, he agreed. "Leave it up to her once she wakes up."