15 Uniform

"I can't find my uniform for the life of me, she said they were delivered." You muttered, scratching your head. You'd checked your closet, dresser, bed, even the hallway, but it was nowhere to be found. "I'm so confused..." Eventually you decided to find the others and ask if they'd seen a box around.

Shoko by your side, you slid open the door, slightly dreading what you'd find behind it. Shoko said her uniform was also missing, leaving her in normal clothes for once. But, that left only two suspects.

"Huh?"

The two boys quickly looked in your direction, chuckling nervously.

"Is that my uniform?" You both said in unison.

"Nope. I...got a custom made one." Gojo answered.

"Yeah." Geto agreed.

Shoko rolled her eyes, putting her hand out in a demanding manner. "Give it up. And you know I can almost see your ass right? You're wearing it wrong."

Gojo's jaw dropped, head snapping toward Geto, "Why didn't you tell me?!" He attempted to pull the skirt down.

"I just figured you could feel the draft up there." Geto said, lips closed tightly. Gojo glared, meanwhile you started blankly at Geto. He turned to meet your gaze with a charming smile. "Hey there Y/n, good morning." You snapped a picture. "Can you delete that pretty please?" He smiled nervously.

"I think its fair." You replied, slipping it back in your pocket. "I'm going to blackmail you for sure."

"Satoru give me my uniform! Come here I'll take it off myself!" Shoko began yelling, running after Gojo.

"Hold on I don't have anything else on! WAiiitt Shoko!" He yelled in a panick, holding her forehead back with his hand.

You quickly slapped a hand over your eyes, as Gojo was bent over to hold her back. He really didn't have anything on under that. Geto was laughing, holding his stomach.

"Gojo your ass is whiter than a ghost."

"This was a mistake." Geto laughed harder at your comment, tears gathering in his eyes. "Geto please tell me you have something on under that." You mumbled.

"Yes..."

"You better, now take it off. Or else I'll make sure you never have any kids like ghosty over there."

Geto chuckled nervously, quickly handing you your skirt and jacket, now standing in only his boxers and tank top.

"Gojo I'll sew your damn eyes together if you don't get it off!"

You and Geto sweatdropped at Shoko's very possible threat.

You and Shoko, after getting your uniforms back, agreed to watch the boys train.  Well, Shoko wanted a smoke and you decided to mentally take notes.  She didn't seem very interested in fighting.

"What is your technique?" You wondered.

"Reverse cursed energy."

"Oh..."

Shoko glanced over with a small grin,
"Basically, cursed energy is negative. I use mine and anothers to reverse it, to make it positive and heal them."

"You never explain it to me!" Gojo complained.

"Cause you're dumb!"

"Tch!"

"It's a super rare technique, so I'll be staying at the school instead of going on missions. Thats why I don't really care to fight." She explained.  You hummed in understanding.  "Well, I'm going inside.  Tell them I'm not healing them if they kill each other."