75.5

This is only smut

Gojo groaned softly, sitting up and running a hand through his hair. His lips twitched up at the sight of you, cheek squished against the pillow. Something in his pants twitched up too. He leaned over you, blowing on your face lightly. Your brows furrowed, but you didn't wake. His hand trailed down to your pussy, finger slowly slicking back and forth through your underwear. "Y/nnn, cmonnn." He groaned, licking your cheek.

Your eyes squinted open, lazily slapping his cheek, "Why are you waking me up?"

He flopped down on his back, shoving his boxers down and stroking his already hard length, looking at you with puppy dog eyes. "Please~ I'll make it quick."

You couldn't help but watch for a moment before ripping your gaze away, "You make it a point not to be quick, bastard." Despite your grumbling you straddled his stomach, connecting your lips.

"I think I'm starting to get off on you calling me that." He laughed, pushing your panties to the side, teasing his tip against your entrance.

"Bastard-ba-nng!" Your thighs shook as he thrusted his hips up, burying himself into your heat. You let out a breath, relaxing your muscles. "Bastard."

You moved back and forth lazily, cheek pressed against his chest. Your eyelids fluttered shut as his hands trailed onto your hips, massaging slowly while helping you keep pace. "Oh fuck..." He moaned happily, hips rutting up.

You laughed breathily, setting your chin on his chest and watching his expressions. "Satoru~ Your so pretty~" The only response was a grin and buck of his hips.

Gojo leaned forward, taking your hand and placing a kiss on your palm, above the scar. You moaned lightly as he kissed the one on your neck, licking and sucking softly. His hand trailed from your hip down your thigh and back up to your clit, rubbing it in time with the strokes. "I wanna cum together." He murmured.

You only let out a moan of agreement,  nuzzling your face into his neck, nails anchoring themselves in his shoulders.

"Such a good girl." He kissed the base of your neck, taking hold of your hips to speed up the pace. "So good..." With his whispering in your ear you couldn't help squeezing around him, body shuddering as you came. It pushed him to do the same, grip bruising your hips. You fell slack against him, panting softly. "Are you already falling asleep?" He chuckled, flipping you so you layed on the mattress. Pulling out, his mouth took place, licking and slurping up the cum that dripped out.

"Mhm..." You mumbled sleepily, hand resting on top of his head.

Swallowing once more he let your hips slid down, leaning up and pecking your lips. "Thank you Princess~"

"I want a smoothie tomorrow." You mumbled, curling up against his chest.

A smile spread over his lips, throwing a leg over yours and cuddling around you. "Hmm, maybe if you let me eat you out after."

"Bastard."

======
i worry this is mediocre at best but its what ur getting lol, i tried to make it as long as possible with the timeframe i got

ill be in chicago tomorrow!!!

'Something in his pants twitched up too' made me laugh