25 Drinking

Song: Good Life- G-Eazy, Kehlani

Your head lulled to the side as your peaceful cooking time was interrupted by two obnoxious males fighting for space on the couch.

"Satoru move over."

"No, you move!"

"You're taking up more space!"

"No you are!"

"I am not!"

"Yes you are!" Gojo stuck out his tongue.

"Maybe you can't see with your head up your ass, but you're taking more space!" Geto glared. Shoko was about to walk into the room but spun right back around.

"Is your ass jealous of the shit that comes out of your mouth?!"

"If you two weren't such beanstalks you could both fit comfortably." You said under your breath.

"Huh?!"

"What?!"

"Nothing."

Two presences were behind you, fingers wiggling threateningly over your shoulder. "Did she call us 'beanstalks' Suguru?"

"I think she did, Satoru."

You yelped as you were thrown over Gojos shoulder. You pounded at his back with your fist, "Put me down!  I'll die if I fall from this height! Suguru help me out! You lanky bastard!"  Geto only smirked down at your desperate face.  "Oof!"  Gojo dropped you onto the couch he and Geto had been fighting over.  "Putting me on the couch isn't a punishment." You rose a brow.

"No? How about a little of this?"  Gojos hands attached to your sides, fingers mercilessly tickling. 

"Knock it off!"  You laughed, throwing your head back.  Snaps were heard from above you, Geto taking pictures that were no doubt unflattering.  "Don't take a picture help me!"  You could hardly get the words out.  You were howling in laughter, stomach painfully clenched and tears running down your cheeks. "I-I can't br-breath!"  You gasped out.

"Fine, I guess you've paid your punishment."  Gojo laughed, watching you wipe your tears.

A couple hours later Gojo texted to come to his room. You knocked lazily. "Come in!" A muffled yell came through. You found the two doing pushups on the floor. You smirked slightly at your next action, plopping down on Getos back.

"This is payback for earlier."

"Not much of payback it is?" He smirked, continuing his push ups with you on his back.

You would never admit you were impressed.  "What are you on?"

"52."

"I can't even do one." You muttered.

"Haha!  Loser."  Gojo laughed.

"Shut up rat!"  You kicked the back of his knees, forcing him down.

"That was mean!"

"Don't be a little bitch."

Geto snorted as Shoko walked through, alcohol in her arms.  "Are we bullying Satoru?"

"Y/n is."  Said boy huffed.

"What?"  Shoko faked disbelief.  "No way.  Y/n is the goodest nicest girl."

"More like the meanist."  Gojo pouted.  "Meanest I've ever met."

"Shut up you little twink."  You glared, frowning while hanging onto Shoko. Said girl doubled over in laughter while Geto covered his mouth, eyes watering as he tried to hold in laughter.