17 Daddy Issues

Despite finishing the mission on the first day, it was decided to stick around until tomorrow. It was dark by now, nearing eleven at night when you were finally getting your bags from the car.

Your head suddenly popped up, hearing an especially annoying voice from around the corner of the building.

I swear, if that's who I think it is...

You dropped your bags, peeking around and spotting two men. The blonde handed the other man something before he scampered off.

You clicked your tongue, "Well well, look who it is."

The blonde froze, looking over his shoulder. "Oh shit."

And with that you both took off.  The blonde man panicked after looking over his shoulder, spotting you too close for comfort, he sped up.  But so did you.

Trying to loose you between alleys or weaving back and forth was fruitless, and soon you grinned in victory as you tackled him down, knee on his back and pressing the side of his face into the cement. You body swayed, still dizzy from earlier. He stilled under your hold, letting out an angry huff.

—With the other two—

"I got your bag Princess-where'd she go?"

—with you—

"Neh, you're still the same aren't you? Running away from your own kid, is it a hobby of yours?"

"I see you changed. Not a weak little girl anymore eh?" He grunted as he was pick up by his hair and slammed back onto the cement.

"No, but you're still a weak ass grown man. I've got some questions so you're coming with, stand up."
Standing with your arms crossed you watched his gaze flick from you to the ground to the other side.  With more power than necessary you kicked him between his legs, grabbed his pant-leg, and pulled him behind you. "Such a coward."

The man winced, "That hurt you know!"

"I owe you a lot more than that. Don't complain."

You'd found a back entrance into the hotel, pausing as you contemplating staying outside or going up to the room. "So, you a jujutsu sorcerer now?" The man questioned.

"Don't ask me questions."

Whatever ancestry those old men were talking about must come from his side, theres no way its from my moms side

The choice was no longer yours as Gojo and Geto appeared beside you. "Woah, are you kidnapping someone?" Gojo slightly joked.

"Yes."

"Huh?"

"For real? What we doing with'em?"

"Ugh," The man groaned, "Are you that Gojo kid? That's who you're hanging around?"

"Hey, what does that mean?!  Who is this guy?"

You crossed your arms with a glare, "A piece of shit."

"Oi!  Watch your mouth young lady!"

"It's a little late to do parenting."  You scoffed.

"This is your dad?"  Geto asked in surprise.

"You're just full of surprises today!"  Gojo remarked.

"Yeah well..." You sighed, eyeing the man as he stood.

"Nice to meetcha!  I'm Enzo." 

You slapped his hand down before he could shake their hands.  "Don't introduce yourself.  I have some questions and then you're leaving."