79 Inherit

https://spotify.link/fFAhzoj51Db
The playlist since its been awhile

October 25

"Ahhh, where am I?" You sighed, looking around. "Which storehouse? There's like a million."

A port in Yokohama had been having problems with a curse for a week now, and the window had informed it was on the fast road to becoming special grade. It was a little out of the ordinary, though such a thing seemed to be becoming normal lately, leading you to think one of Sukuna's fingers could be involved. You glanced down at your phone before looking back up to the identical buildings.

This curse must be aware of me and is keeping it's presence hidden, because I can't sense anything. Or...its one of those special grades. Curse user maybe?

You ignored the uncomfortable feeling in your chest, continuing down the walkway until you found the warehouse labeled AUG-666. Using the given key, you unlocked the door and flicked the lights on.

Freezing as if the spotlight had been turned on you, an overwhelming feeling washed over.

About twenty feet from the door there was a form with his back turned. The same long black hair. The same religious outfit.

"Is this a fucking joke?"

Song: PRIDE. -Kendrick Lamar

He turned around. The same gauged ears. The same eyes. The same smile.
The only difference were the bangs across his forehead. Geto chuckled, "It's not. At least I wasn't late this time, right? How are you, Y/n?"

Your eyes narrowed, "I'm not falling for this. Suguru is dead."

His lips formed a pout, "Can't you tell that it's me? My cursed energy? How about this, I can tell you something only we know." He held up his hand, "These rings for one. We all have one, though you wear yours like a necklace."

"That's a simple observation."

"I suppose it is...maybe you need a closer look?" You tensed as his shoes hit the concrete floor, all the while bringing up more memories. "Our first mission together was in an asylum. You were so scared, and I thought it was cute you kept bumping into me." He slowly came closer and closer. "Do you remember when you tried one of my curses? One lick had you gagging, and you said you'd sauté it for me."

Your brows were furrowed, "Why do you have both arms?"

"A reverse cursed technique. It's impressive what it can do, isn't it?"

"Why is...why would you be alive?"

"Same answer. You nor Gojo had anyone certify my 'death', so one of my followers was able to retrieve me."

"What about Miguel? He didn't come back to you."

Geto shrugged, "He didn't wish to."

Your gaze bounced around on his form, searching for something, anything to point you in a direction. But there was nothing. His looks, cursed energy, it was all the same. Everything told you it was Geto Suguru. Your fists that had been clenched relaxed, form slouching. "Why make me come here?"

"It's what I always do, isn't it?"

"You're going back to your cult?"

"Not quite." He shook his head, taking an experimental step toward you, infringing on you personal space.

"If you ever, ever endanger my students again, I'll kill you. Maki included." Your glare didn't waver even as Geto stopped in front of you, hand inching up to cradle your cheek.