67 Suppress

Tonight you and Gojo would be taking Megumi and Tsumiki to a festival. That of course required the proper attire, so you picked out a yukata for Megumi since Tsumiki already had one.

You laughed manically, holding Megumi up for Gojo to see. "Look at him! Look it's so cute!" You giggled. Megumi sat limp, a light blush on his face. Gojo laughed along with you, mostly amused by how you were acting. You set him down, squealing, "I think my ovaries are gonna burst."

"Ovaries?"

"Ovaries?"

Your jaw dropped, "Satoru you don't know what ovaries are?"

"Should I?"

"Yes!"

"What are they?" Megumi questioned.

"They're inside you, it's an organ probably."

"They're inside me?" He asked.

"No no, they're inside me. Girls only."

Megumi began pouting.

"Wait I thought it was a uterus?" Gojo questioned.

"There's more than one part to it dumbass."

"Do I have that?" Megumi asked.

"What? A uterus? No, that's girls only too."

Megumi huffed, looking away. "Its always girls only."

You sweatdropped, "Sorry Gumi bear, it's the insides your born with. You don't want them anyways, it hurts sometimes."

"Why does it hurt?"

"Well you see, the insides shed-"

"Alright that's enough, you're gonna traumatize us both." Gojo slapped a hand over your mouth.

Tsumiki couldn't be more excited about all the different things at the festival, but Megumi seemed a little disgruntled about it.

The girl suddenly gasped, being caught in a hug from two other girls. "Miss Y/n, can I go with my friends?"

"Course, just meet back at the entrance after the fireworks." You nodded. The girls all squealed, running off.

Megumi's mood seemed to sour even more so after that. You hummed, scooping him up and placing him on your shoulders. "Lets get some food!" Gojo smiled, following after you.

First up was of course daifuku with a fresh strawberry and cream inside, which Megumi and Gojo scarfed down. Passing a stall with toys Megumi tapped your head, pointing, "They have a fortune cat like your tattoo."

"They do huh? Lets get it." You gave it to him for 'safekeeping'.

After trying all sorts of food and looking at the stalls knickknacks, Gojo suggested you all send off a lantern. However once you arrived, Gojo looked over in confusion as you didn't take one. You shrugged, "To be honest, I don't know what I would wish for. I'm pretty happy right now."

He grinned, "Who's the cheesy one now?"

"Shut up." You rolled your eyes, watching Megumi attach his written wish to the lantern. "You don't want one?"

"Nah, I'm pretty happy too." He nudged your shoulder. The both of you followed Megumi to the river, crouching behind him. However he paused, hesitantly looking back. "You guys can help me send it off." You pinched Gojo before he could tease the boy, smiling warmly. Both of you on either side of Megumi, the lantern was set in the water, joining the rest in a pretty display.

You found a place to sit just as the fireworks began, the grass tickling your skin. There was an easy smile on your lips, fireworks shinning on your eyes. Gojo glanced over with a small smile, seemingly caught in a trance. You gave him a weird look as he slapped his cheek.