71 The Vessel

EP 1-2

"What do you want?"

"Is that anyway to answer the phone for dear old me?"

"Hah, you just called yourself old! It's supposed to be ol!"

"That isn't what I meant! Anyways, I'm checking on Megumis mission, and I knew you would throw a fit-"

"Is he okay?"

"I just have a weird feeling, so I'm checking it out. You have his location, if you wanna come."

"On my way."

You arrived to the scene of Gojo snapping pictures of a beaten up Megumi, which you kicked his side for. Kneeling down you turned Megumis face side to side, looking at the injuries with a sigh, "These aren't too bad. You okay?"

He allowed you to check him over with a nod. "I'm fine."

"So, wheres the cursed object?" Gojo asked.

The boy that you had both ignored tentatively rose his hand, "Sorry, but I ate it."

"...eh?"

"He ate..." Your eyes widened, "Well spit it out!"

"I...swallowed it?"

"Then throw it up!"

Gojo hummed, staring the boy down. "It's already fused with him. That's hilarious." He stepped back, "Anything off with your body?"

"Not particularly..."

"I don't find it very funny." You mumbled. Megumi only shook his head.

"Can you switch out with Sukuna?"

"Sukuna?"

"Satoru!" You hissed.

He waved his hand your way, as if telling you to calm down. "It'll be interesting. Sukuna is the curse you ate."

"Oh..yeah, I think I can do that." He nodded.

"Why is he so nonchalant?" You whispered.

"He's a little weird..." Megumi replied.

Gojo spread his legs, stretching, "Then give us ten seconds. Once that's up, come back to us."

"But..."

"Don't worry," Gojo smirked, "I'm the strongest." You rolled your eyes. "Megumi, hold this!"

Of course he stopped for dessert.

Gojo purposely spouted on about kikufuku as Sukuna took over. You stayed crouched beside Megumi, muscles tensing. Sukuna quickly went for the hit, making dust fill the air. Once it cleared the curse was in front of Megumi with Gojo sitting on his back.

You froze.

Sukuna's eyes narrowed as his gaze moved to you. "A L/n..."

"Ah ah, I'm your opponent!" The rest of their battle was a blur, only lasting a few more seconds before the boy regained control only for Gojo to knock him out.

You let out a breath.

This feels bad...

-Holding Room, at the school-

"So?" Gojo leaned against the wall while you stood in front of the passed out Itadori, his arms bound behind him.

"So, what?" You grumbled, crossing your arms.

"What do you want to do with him? If you think it's best, I'll tell Megumi Sukuna ended up taking over while he slept. He'll understand."