7 Training

"Alright!  Today, acrobatics, gymnastics, whatever you want to call it."  Miska announced.  "We'll do some very basic things first and go from there.  It's important to be confident in these skills, wether it be for dodging or landing or something else, you need to be able to move your body without worry."

You both stretched first, Miska popping up with way too much energy. "Stand on one foot, pat your head and rub your stomach."  Miska attempted to hold back her giggle.

You stared at her, deadpan.

"Alright alright, seriously now, handstands."

"I don't think you understand that I'm a complete beginner." Maybe you'd done some workouts on the floor of your bedroom, but nothing like this.

An hour later it was official. You had zero skill in these things.

The lesson was technically over, but you hadn't moved from laying on the grass, arm over your eyes. 

"Miska I suck!"

"You don't suck!  You just have to learn, its why we're practicing early!  Your to be classmates already have experience with these things, and you'll be at the same level by the time they arrive.  You seem a little unsure of your movements."  Miska said, crouching down. "Lets slow it down a little, stand up."

"Miss Missskkkaaa!"  Gojo came walking with wide arms, Geto beside him.  Did these two not have their own class? 

I suppose not since I'm in summer school...

"Hey guys!"  The woman waved.

"Are you still training?" Geto asked.

"Y/n sucks at gymnastics, so we're doing some extra practice."

"You just said I didn't suck!"

"A teaching tactic."  Miska waved off. "Lets get started, and focus on flips and aerial moves.  Those will be most important."  She glanced at the other two about to walk away, "You know, I haven't seen you two out here keeping up on these things.  Have you recently?"

The two were stretching while you did a backbend. 

"Now kick your feet up and I'll help place you in the proper position." 
Your body went completely vertical in a handstand before your feet hit the ground again. "Good.  Now lets go the opposite way, and when you're back in a backbend find a way to quickly get up."  Gojo and Geto silently watched you go through movements they did without much thought, until Miska barked at them, "Don't just watch get to work!"

"I thought you weren't our teacher anymore."  Gojo said bitterly.

"Doesn't mean I can't boss you around still."

"Unfair."

Relief flowed through you as you successfully got onto your heels...not for long though.  You fell on your butt with a sigh.  Looking over at the other two, they were smirking in your direction, doing perfect handstands all on their own. You glared, whipping around.

"Someone jealous?"  Geto teased, standing up.

"Shut up."

"I have the feeling someones jealous."  Gojo agreed.

You turned your glare too Miska.  "Why did you invite them.  Uninvite them."