57 Memento

Putting the playlist up again :) if it works lol lemme kno

https://open.spotify.com/playlist/2V78N9GK4miy2utftgCxxk?si=ZkY-6KKMTFO-dpgz72B66w

"Nanamin!" You whisperer shouted, waving him over.

Said man rose a brow, "Why are you waiting for me outside the building?"

"I need help!"

He sighed, "With what?"

"I have an appointment and I need you to come with!"

"An appointment?"

You made an x with your fingers and put them over your stomach, only making him more confused. Blocking your mouth from sight you whispered, "No babies?"

"Oh, I see. I didn't know you made an appointment." He began walking beside you.

"That misogynistic fuckface has me paranoid. I have a bad feeling about it, so I signed up to be called if another person canceled." You explained, wringing your hands together.

"Are you nervous?"

"Yeah...I'm sure I want to do it but just being in a doctor office makes me nervous." You admitted.

Nanami placed a reassuring hand on your shoulder, "I'm sure it'll be alright."

Arriving at the doctors after a short walk, you filled out the paperwork with a shaky hand and was soon called in. You gave Nanami a forced grin, "Just keep an eye out for me yeah?"

"I will. Don't worry about it." He nodded.

"Okay." You let out a deep breath, following after the nurse.

One. Hour. Later.

All was well, inside and outside your room. Nanami guessed that was partly due to the sudden appointment. He'd have liked to think having him as a sort of security was overkill, but he couldn't.

You were curled up with a thin blanket, eyes puffy and a bit swollen. Even so, you sent him a thumbs up, "They said I'm all good and can leave in an hour or two, so you can head home."

"I'll wait. There's no point in us walking separately." He sat in the plastic chair by the window. There was. After all, he had already worked all day and probably wanted a shower and relaxation time before doing it all over again tomorrow.

Even so you sighed in relief, "You're a nice guy Nanamin. Can we have a drink when we get back?"

"I can. You should probably wait until tomorrow."

"You know, you're actually kinda mean."

Nanami ended up letting you have a sip of his drink, although purposely choosing one you didn't like.

—One Week Later—

Song: Mama Always Told Me- G-Eazy, Madison Love

Having fully recovered, you were once again at the school practicing domain expansion. Finally, you had your technique imbued, although you had yet to know how it would play out until someone got caught up in it.

For the first time, you were able to actually take in the domain. It was dark but relaxing, if you could get over the red water and threatening noose. A blur of fog hung in the air, only adding to the vibe. Although you stop atop the water you were able to swish your hand around in it, making swirls with the shades of red. Sighing happily, you layed over the water. "Almost done." You observed the shrine, it's deep purple base was simple, but the horn like additions certainly made it feel menacing and the red orbs at their tips didn't help, and to top it off a halo-like addition floated around it all. In the middle a bright white orb highlighted a smaller set of 'horns', between them sat an oval.