83 Return

❗️Note: MANGA SPOILERS❗️

Because this story is so long im making longer chaps, which will include more content than the episodes. There are manga spoilers in this chap, and I'll probably be ahead of the episodes from now on. Ill add this disclaimer to those chapters, then delete when the anime is caught up! Thank u! Pls come back if you're waiting for the anime! 😘
———————————————————

Chapter Songs:
-Pray For Me- The Weekend, Kendrick Lamar

-16 Shots- Stefflon Don

-Scared of the Dark- Lil Wayne, Ty Dolla $ign, XXX TENTACION

-Rock Bottom-grandson

The curse had been just out of range of being sucked into the domain, but he wasn't stupid enough to join in now. That shelled curse was above him, and it was a fight he would run from if he had to do it alone. If those he were familiar with didn't come out alive, he would flee with his tail between his legs. Really, he only wanted to be with you. By your side was the only place he was guaranteed safety. Alas, you hadn't beckoned him back yet. Not only that, but the bond he usually felt through your shared cursed energy was particularly dull at the moment.

So for now, he paced around the domain's outside, claws clinking against the floor. That is until his nose twitched, a very familiar scent coming through. His bark echoed on the stations walls, the scent quickly coming closer. His tail wagged back and forth at the sight of Megumi, who sat a hand on his head. "Nanami must be in there.."

Ralph watched intently as Megumi broke through the barrier, joining the others inside. Looking over his shoulder he let out a breath from his nose, a similar smell close behind.

Toji glanced toward the dog like curse, holding a hand out. Ralph carefully inched forward, nose bumping the mans hand, who then stroked his muzzle a couple of times before he turned his attention back toward the domain.

Just in time for a hole to open from the inside out.

The next scent had Ralphs hair standing up along his spine. He crouched against the domain, watching another curse enter a few hundred feet away. This new special grade smelt of cinder and ash.

The reverb of the growl caught Jogos attention, sending the fellow curse a glare. "Working with a sorcerer is unforgivable."

"I knew you weren't dead." Shoko grinned as she looked down at you from the roof of a building. "Don't look great though."

You snorted, "No? Figured I would come out of it like sleeping beauty."

She tapped her cigarette against the ledge, "Yaga is coming down to get you."

You nodded, glancing over at Ginger typing away furiously. Yaga wasn't coming just to help you up, it was surely because he had to figure out if it was really you or a fake.

Once Yaga verified it was really you, Shoko quickly began working, giving you a kickstart. "I'll catch you up later. Just wait until you hear the drama." You spoke dryly. "Short version, Satoru is sealed and someone has taken over Sugurus body. If you see him, run."

"God damn it!" Yaga banged his fist down, carefully taking in your body language. Your jaw was set, nails digging into the flesh of your palm. At least, you were in better physical condition than he had thought.

Ginger gasped, shoving the phone in your direction, "Nanami answered!"

"You okay?" He quickly asked, seemingly to be running if his quick footsteps were any clue.