66 The Megumi Chronicles 2

It was a nice and sunny day, only a few fluffy clouds littering the sky. Tsumiki suggested you all head to the park, although you and Megumi weren't so excited to be in the hot sun. The two of you dragged your feet while Gojo and Tsumiki ran ahead.

Gojo laughed manically, quickly swaying back and forth on the horse attached to a spring. You snorted, secretly snapping a picture.

"Lets to the sea saw!" Tsumiki ran over, sitting on one of the four seats. You sat down on the one opposite her while Gojo stood over the seat to your left. Before anyone could stop him, Megumi pushed his seat down, forcing the other side to hit Gojo square in the crotch. He rolled around in pain while you pursed your lips, keeping in a laugh.

"Megumi!" Tsumiki complained.

"You're really never having kids if that keeps happening." You giggled.

Megumi wrinkled his nose, "Good."

-

"Lets play tag Megumi! Ill give you ten seconds to run, and then the chase is on!" Gojo grinned.

The boy looked over his shoulder with a straight face, "No."

"1! 2! 3-what?"

"I'm not playing."

"Eh? Why not?"

"I don't run in pe, what makes you think I'll run for you? Dumbass."

Gojos jaw dropped, "I'll kill you if you don't!"

"Then do it. You wont, pussy."

"Where did this attitude come from?!"

You cleared your throat, looking away.

"Y/n stop giving Megumi your bad mouth!"

"It wasn't me!"

"It was." Megumi affirmed.

"Megumi shush! Or else I won't buy you any more treats!"

-

Tsumiki stood with her heels against the wall, Gojo making a mark at her head, "Looks like..4 feet 2 inches!"

You smiled as she turned around excitedly, "I grew three more inches!"

You noticed Megumi watching from around the corner and silently waved him over. Gojo noticed with a grin, "Cmon Megumi, you're up."

"You have to push against his hair cause its too fluffy." Tsumiki giggled.

"Lets see..3 feet 7 inches!"

"You grew five more, good job." Tsumiki congratulated. He only nodded and went back to the living room.

"You're next." Gojo pushed you against the wall, "Hm, its looking like 1 foot and 3/4 of an inch!"

You couldn't keep from smiling, pushing him back. "Fine, lets do you. Oh, 8 feet 2 inches, freakishly tall."

"Girls like tall guys!"

"Not that tall."

-

"Hey hey, look!" Gojo held up a small uniform. "I had it made for Megumi!"

You gasped, "Its so cute and small!"

"Right?! Cmon lets go make him put it on."

You and Gojo grinned at the sight of the mini sorcerer.

"I'm not a doll." Megumi grumbled.

"Of course not!" Gojo clasped his hands together, "But its still fun to dress you up!"