29 Saving the Seniors

"Come with Y/n!  You can meet our seniors!"  Gojo exclaimed. 

"Why do I have to do that?" You snuggled into your blanket.

Gojo deflated, looking at you with a blank expression.  "Because you need to be more sociable."

"I'm sociable with you guys and Shoko all the time.  Thats tiring enough."

"Don't turn it around!"

"Satorus right, you should come with us.  Its good for sorcerers to have relations with eachother.  Plus, Shoko is coming."  Geto explained. 

"I guess thats a proper reason."  You sighed, reaching your hands up, "Will one of you carry me though?"

It was impressive to see Gojo blast rubble everywhere with his technique, if not a tad pretty.  You watched with amazement in your eyes. "I came to help you Utahime! You cryin?" The amazement quickly diminished into a dull look as you rolled your eyes, nonetheless, you stayed close to Gojo, hand brushing his arm.

"I'm not crying! Respect your elders!" Utahime gritted her teeth. This Utahime woman seemed a little uptight, though maybe that was just Gojos doing.  You nodded to yourself.  Understandable.   That point was proven as she imbraced Shoko happily.  Understandable.

"If I cry will you console me? I wouldn't say no to that."

Unconsciously you frowned, as you and Gojo turned around you rested your back against him.

"You wouldn't cry, you're strong."

She's pretty too

"Oh? Heh heh." Her head tilted, attention turning to you, "What is your name sweetheart?"

"Y/n.  I'm a first year."  You realized you dry your introductions were, should you come up with a better bio?

"I'm Mei Mei."  She introduced, bending down to make close eye contact.  You unintentionally pressed against Gojos back. 

Gojo grinned at your shyness coming back into play.  He draped his arms over your shoulders, chin on your head.  "Don't go intimidating my precious first year now~" Mei Mei laughed, elegantly might you add. 

"Satoru! I didnt ask for your-" Utahime began but was interrupted by the curse springing up behind her.

Geto used one of his curses to take care of it, "Satoru, its not nice to pick on the weak."

"Who the heck is gonna pick on someone strong?"

"Heh heh, you're the one who's teasing her without even knowing it, Geto." Mei mei laughed.

As everyone grouped together Mei Mei asked, "Neh Gojo, where is the veil?"

"............"

The silence was loud.

Yaga was an intimidating man, despite his anger not being directed toward you.  As a first year with three other second years, obviously you weren't expected to have put up the veil.  However you were still brought here to fess up who is was that didn't do their job. The four of you were kneeling in front of Yaga in silence until Gojo broke it.  "Sensei!  We're better than pointing fingers at eachother!"

"So its you!"

The three of you shared a look.  He really did give himself up.

"Are veils even nessecary in the first place?"  Gojo brooded, back of his head still throbbing from Yagas hit.

You and Shoko didn't bother with the conversation, rather trying Gojos glasses.  She tried them first while you held two fingers up.  She adjusted them, leaning forward but in the end shaking her head.  You tried them after, still skeptical.  But it was true, they were completely blacked out.  Your mouth formed an o in surprise.