32 Drifting

Coming back from the incident, Miska had gathered you all in her arms, crying with relief.  Yaga sent a nod to the two boys, who nodded back. Shoko let out a sigh of relief, and you wrapped an arm around her waist, resting your head on her shoulder as Yaga debriefed everyone. 

Both Yu and Nanami were okay, just tired after dealing with so many flyheads. Master Tengen would not be getting a new vessel, and if what he says is true, will soon acend to a 'higher state'. 
The attacker was Toji Fushiguro, or, Toji Zenin.  He didn't posses any cursed energy, hence why the alarms didn't go off. First he had defeated Gojo, shot Kuroki and you, and slashed Geto and shot Amanai.  He was then killed by Gojo at one of the hideouts. 

"Take a little time to rest and recoup." Yaga looked around at the group, "we'll resume classes in a couple days. Let us know if you need anything."

"I'm gonna go sleep, I'm exhausted." Gojo said quickly. Everyone bid him goodnight before going their seperate ways. 

Song: Drifting- G- Eazy, Chris Brown, Tory Lanez

You felt a little worried, dragging your feet back to your room with your head down. After all, Gojo had just killed a man. You had brushed over it so casually before, but really thinking about it...

Satoru killed someone. Though, Fushiguro did kill two others with full intent to do the same to us. 

It was fair.

Will I have to kill someone?  Will I care about it? Feel bad? How does Satoru feel right now? I want to go see him, but I got the feeling he wants to be alone...

After a burning shower, you sat on your bed, stroking Kunes fur. You looked down at her blankly, biting your lip. With a small sigh you bundled her up in your arms.

Geto opened the door with wet hair, water drops dripping onto his sweatshirt. He smiled softly, "You alright?"

"Hm, I just wanted to see if you are." You scratched Kunes chin.

"I'm okay. You can come in if you want." He opened the door further without waiting for a response, watching as you settled on his bed. "Want to do my hair?"

"Sure." You grinned as he sat in front of you, sitting up on your knees and running the brush through his locks. It was best described as relaxing for you both. Geto had his head bowed and shoulders drooped, while you were in a trance. You only stopped once it began drying, handing the brush back to him. "This must be what those girls in school felt like." You laughed. "Can we watch a movie?"

"'Course."

There was a difference in your relationships between Geto and Gojo that was beginning to increase, and this situation had brought that to light.

Geto never made you feel unwanted. He never made you feel like a bother. But for some reason unknown to even yourself, you couldn't feel the same about Gojo. You genuinely felt that if you had gone to him instead of Geto, you'd have been turned away.

Geto was there for comfort.

The uneasiness in you drifted away as you layed down, Geto behind you and Kune between you both. "I might fall asleep." He said tiredly.

"Its okay, night."

"Goodnight Y/n."

The day after the star vessel incident, Gojo took a mission overseas by himself. It was the first time, since you had been around at least, that you and Geto didn't accompany him. Geto didn't seem to mind as much as you did, and so you tried your best to follow his lead.  As he said, 'We all have to get stronger'.