60 Forgive Me

You stood opposite him, gaze focused ahead. "Ahhh, I must be able to catch a break now right? I mean, who's left?"

"What do you mean?" He glanced over to where your domain had created a crater, three bodies and heads laying in it. "Those three..."

"Satoru." Your head slowly turned to meet his gaze. "What are you doing here?"

"The managers called me." He threw him thumb back. "I think you're scaring them."

"Theres managers?"

"They called me since they thought you might kill all of Shibuya!" He explained cheerily. Though, his form was tense, watching you carefully.

"Oh, well, I probably won't."

"That is not reassuring!" The girl shouted.

"Why would I do that? Anyways, I don't have the energy right now." On que, you wobbled.

Gojo quickly stepped forward, arm out and ready to catch you. "Y/n, are you gonna be okay?" He asked cautiously.

"I'm...starving." With that, your eyes rolled back and you fell forward.

A few minutes later your eyes shot open, although your body sat still. You sat in the middle seat, head resting on Gojos shoulder.

"So, what happened?"

"A lot."

"Yaga and Nanami are waiting at the school. Shoko is ready too, although it seems your wounds have already healed."

"They did."

"I see..."

The car pulled to a stop in front of Yaga and Nanami, both obviously expecting you to be worse off than you were. Physically, at least. You sent them a strained closed eye grin. Yaga shook his head while Nanami let out a breath, "I'm glad you're okay."

"Hm, I'm okay. Sorry if I worried you. Your eyebags look terrible Nanamin."

The corner of his lip twitched up ever so slightly. "No thanks to you. Though, you look much worse."

Although your wounds had healed, the blood covering you head to toe told a different story. "We can talk in the morning." Yaga nodded toward the buildings. "Hurry to Shoko."

"Yes boss." You lazily saluted, continuing on into the school, Gojo jogging after you. The easygoing smile fell from your face as you reached inside.

Gojo fell into step beside you, "I didn't realize you two were close."

"We're neighbors."

"Neighbors?! Thats no fair." He pouted.

Song: Bitch, Don't Kill My Vibe-
Kendrick Lamar

Your nails dug into your palm, the awkward atmosphere sending a shooting pain into your chest. "Satoru...do you hate me?"

"Of course I don't." He replied lightly, looking over at you.

"Do you still like me?"

"You're my best friend."

"I don't think I've ever made up with someone after a fight. I just hold grudges. But..."

"But I'm an exception right?" He grinned, leaning down to be in your sight. "I'll make it up to you. I'll even apologize, I have it all planned out in my head."

"Let's hear it then."

"I'm sorry." He spoke seriously. "I didn't handle any of that the right way and it was selfish of me to not be there with-for you. It was what I really wanted anyways."