76 Exchange Event

EP 14

"Na-na-miii, talk about something interesting." Gojo groaned, throwing his head back. Meanwhile, you were laying with your head in the blondes lap, listening to the rustle of his newspaper every so often. "Oh, I got it!" He continued, "Lets play catch with discarded rice balls while discussing the separation of church and state!"

"Why would someone throw away a rice ball?"

"Because it went bad!"

"I always eat mine before then." You mused. "What's church and state?"

"Good luck." Nanami said, turning the page.

Gojo pouted before perking back up, "Drinking game time!"

"We have drinks?"

"Shush. Name things you love about Gojo Satoru!" He clapped, "Everything!"

"Oi...what's church and state?"

Nanami sighed, "Please keep that attitude going. Itadori needs that kind of idiocy right now."

"Don't group me in with him!" You pouted.

"Don't act like you aren't just as bad." Nanami replied.

"And I thought I was your favorite." You huffed.

"What about the finger?"

"I got it." You raised your hand. "In my super secret hiding place."

"I'm surprised you didn't give it to the higher ups." Gojo mused.

"She cornered me as soon as she heard about it."

"I did."

"Sensei!" Yuji skidded into the room. "Oh, Nanamin and Y/n sensei too! Well cmon! Lets go see everyone!" His eyes shinned.

"Yuji, are you planning to just show up after disappearing for so long?" Gojo said dully.

You placed your hand over your eyes, "Gumi is gonna be so mad at me."

"He'll understand." Nanami comforted.

"I'll definitely get a dirty look at least."

-

You laughed loudly, hanging onto the edge of the box that Yuji hid inside while Gojo pushed it. However your expression quickly changed as the ride came to a stop, hopping off and hiding behind Utahime.

Gojo did his presentation and Yuji popped out, "Hey! Opapi!"

Is that what we decided on?

"It's your departed friend, Itadori Yuji!"

To put it simply...the reactions weren't as hoped. You meekly clapped, avoiding the accusing glares.

"Sukunas vessel?!" The Kyoto principal shouted. "What's the meaning of this?"

"Principal Gakuganji!" Gojo waved. You followed him over with a grin. "Oh thank goodness. I was worried you might just die from the shock."

"Aha!" You laughed, pointing at the old man mockingly.

While Yaga went over the instructions for the curse hunt race shit, you giggled at Gojo being held down by Yaga.

-

You screamed as Gojo sneezed, "Bastard you did it on my arm!"

"Gross." Utahime wrinkled her nose. "So, what did you want?"

"Huh? Why are you mad?"

"I'm not mad actually."

"Right? I haven't done anything after all."