10 Movie Night

You spent most of the morning designing your new uniform.  The current one just wasn't cutting it, no offense to Miskas taste.

You jumped at sudden knocking, three people barging into your room.
"What was the point of knocking if you invite yourself in?"

The question went unanswered as Gojo looked from behind you, "Whatcha doin?"

"Designing a new uniform." You paused your sketching of both summer and winter uniforms, "Is it fine?"

Shoko peered down, hand on her chin, "It suits you more."

Gojo giggled, holding a hand over his mouth and pointing, "You suck at drawing."

"Shut up. Speaking of uniforms though, why are you guys always in yours?  You're on summer break."

Shoko shrugged, "It's easy."  The other two did the same, nodding along.

"Are yours customized?"

"Satoru stole my jacket design."  Geto glared.

"And you attacked me over it!"

"Because you stole it!"

"I just made it easier!"

"Anyways!" You cut off, "Why did you barge in here?"

"We wanted to see if you would like to help make dinner for Miska. Thought it might be something nice for her." Geto explained.

"Oh, sure. What are you making?"

"Curry. Are you good at cooking?" You nodded. Geto sighed in relief, "Thats one less useless person."

"I have other skills!"

"Do you want it to taste like shit?"

The two boys bickered up front while walking to the store, Shoko pulling a cigarette out.  "Do you mind?"

"You're good."

"Thanks."  She grinned.  "Alot of people don't like smoking anymore."

You shrugged, "Everybody needs something."

"What's your thing?"

"Probably...smoothies, I think.  I get them for any occasion, if I'm happy or sad."

Shoko hummed, "Maybe I should try to switch to that."

Geto said the kitchen already held all the basics, you just needed to get ingredients for the meal.  "I'm doing my shopping while we're here."  Shoko said.  "Cmon Y/n."

You jogged to catch up to her side.  "What do you need to get?"

"Eh, I dunno.  I usually just go down isles until I have enough for the week."

"Does everyone buy their own food?"  You asked.

Shoko threw mostly instant noodles in her basket, eyeing you, "They didn't give you a card?  Everyone gets an allowance."

"No, Miska has brought me food since I've been here."  You frowned, "Those higher ups or whatever don't seem to like me, I wouldn't doubt they refuse to waste money on me."

Shoko huffed, "I'll get you some instant noodles too."

"Its okay, I have extra cash."  You waved her off.

"I don't spend money on anything besides food and cigarettes.  Pick a couple snacks too, there's no way you don't get hungry between meals." 

You scratched your brow, "Yeah...I'm always starving after training so much."