20 Ready, Fight!

"Lets start off with something fun after the boring exams yesterday!  Knowing your location and the surrounding area is important."  Miska sent you a pointed look, "Along with what is in the area and who."

Yu's hand shot up excitedly, "Are we going to do a treasure hunt?!"

"Yes we are!  But not just any treasure hunt!  You will have to follow traces of cursed energy, which will bring you to the end treasure, but you also have to answer questions in order to progress. 
Each of you have different paths, however the same end point. Also, the treasure really is a reward, so good luck!"  Miska handed you and your fellow first years a card, "These will take you to your starting spot, go!"

The front of the dorms, beside the large window. 

That was your starting location.  Yu had already bounded out of the room, you and Nanami exiting at the same time.  Shoko would apparently be the one to start you off.  You greeted her with a small smile while she did the same. She began reading,  "Describe how curses manifest and how they differentiate in different population sizes."

Easy peasy

Shoko nodded at your answer, popping a sucker from her mouth, "You're following Suguru."

You hummed, staring at the ground for a moment and spotting two sets of steps, faint despite being new.

Easy peasy

Shoko followed behind while you made your way to the roof.  On it sat Geto, holding a card. "What is the main city between Tokyo and Yokohama?" He read. 

You then realized you were screwed.
Smiling sheepishly, you began the city guessing game, random places spewing from your mouth. 

"Y/n that is in Germany."  Geto sweatdropped.

"Is it?"

Shoko sighed, "Seriously half your guesses aren't even the right country.  Why do you even know them?"

You shrugged, "Dunno, what kinda random ass question is this anyways?" Shoko settled beside you, throwing a sucker your way which you happily took.

"Your sense of location and direction is unbelievable.  Remind me to never let you go to the city alone."  Geto shook his head, settling down as it seemed he'd be there awhile. 

You swallowed your cherry flavored saliva, "Yeah, best not too.  Oh, looks like everyone gathered in the field.  Should we go?"

"Probably." Geto sighed, dragging Shoko back before she could leave. "You weren't excused from this."

"Man..."

"Careful, I might get lost in the grass." You grinned, hopping down from the roof. 

Miska drooped once hearing you hadn't made it far at all. "Okay... you're going to have to study a map."  She sighed, "We'll come back to that." Clapping her hands she announced, "Lets start some combat training! The second years will join in soon, but for now, Yu and Nanami will start." Miska whispered to you, "I want you to observe them closely."

They were both pretty good, you thought. However as the first round ended and Miska pointed out multiple things they did wrong, you quickly realized you had no idea how to actually fight.  Sure, it was easy to use your technique and stomp the curse out, however that wasn't an option at the moment. And sure, you had become stronger and quicker in your movements, but mimicking fighting moves was far different than being in actual combat. Your buzz of excitement and adrenaline quickly dwindled away, leaving you anxious with furrowed brows.

I'm way behind

You were snapped from your thoughts as a weight landed on your shoulders. Gojo smirked, "Hey, at least I know basic geography."