47 Dying Flame

Miska had officially left the school a few days after telling you she was pregnant. You didn't mind her time of leaving, since she would only get upset over your actions. She still texted even when you didn't respond.

Considering the mess of your generations first and second years,
Yaga simply allowed Nanami to become a graduate. Nanami left the school, on his way to an office job you assumed. You appreciated him saying goodbye before packing it up.

And Gojo. You didn't remember your last drunken conversation, the last you remembered was when he placed the seal on your wrist, which hadn't helped for long. Somehow you two had avoided each other this entire time, despite the school being both of your home base. You desperately yearned for him to follow you around and pull you under his arm, but doubted it would ever happen again.

You reached a standstill in your strength as a sorcerer. Almost limitless cursed energy, control of the flow, control of your technique (even if you didn't use it anymore), veils and simple barriers, you mastered it all. Even taming a curse, although he mostly sat in your room. Creating a domain would be nice, but you weren't in the mental place to do so.

You had moments of clarity. They seemed to be getting more often the less you fought the hallucinations. As clear as your head got anymore. Even so, you found it impossible to fight the things your mind told you. Tired. You were tired all the time. Your limbs were heavy. Everything felt heavy and numb.

Whenever the hallucinations did show, you wasted no time in drowning yourself in alcohol. Of course you knew it wasn't good, wasn't healthy, but what else were you to do when it's the only thing that stops the mental torture? Yaga was beginning to tire of you stumbling in drunk, or being too wasted to take a mission.

So today, despite being hungover, you promised him to take care of a second grade in an abandoned manufacturing building.

The place was absolutely disgusting. Obviously becoming a place of party, the mess of that was everywhere, along with an inch thick of dirt and dust. You pushed the door open with your shoe, covering your nose with your elbow.

Song: Moth to a Flame- The Weekend

After some time of searching for the curse and finding not even a trace, you were becoming annoyed, violently kicking doors open and stomping down halls. "Am I even in the right fucking place?"

"You are. Sorry I'm so late."

A ball of saliva harshly bobbed down your throat, leaving your mouth dry.

"How are you, Y/n?"

You didn't turn around. Gaze glued to the wall, your shoulders set and tense.

It's probably just an apparition, calm down.

"Will you not even look at me?" He questioned, stepping closer. Those steps echoed throughout the building.

You couldn't turn around, heart setting an unsteady beat. "What..is this?"

"Its been a while since I've seen you. I wanted to check in."

And all at once you became overwhelmed as he stepped in front of you with the same gentle and calming smile.

You sucked in a sharp breath, "Why would you..." You struggled to gather your thoughts. "Why?"

"Thats a broad question." He laughed. "Why what?"

"Don't mess with me Suguru!" Your fists clenched, "Why are you here?! Why show up?!"

Geto sighed, "It's like I said before. But, I'll admit I also was curious if you hated me or not. But, I see your feelings are still contradicting each other. You don't need to answer."