38 Midnight Call

Song: Eleven- Khalid, Summer Walker

No more than an hour later Geto woke to your ass pressed against him. He groaned lowly, arm around your waist squeezing tightly. You made a small sound, ass thrusting back. Geto let out a breath, contemplating waking you for round two. Although, you had just come back from multiple missions, and said you hadn't been sleeping well, it would be selfish of him but...

Everything about you was so good. So comfortable.

You groaned softly, "Suguru..?"

"Hm?"

You made another small sound while stretching, turning around and nuzzling your nose into his neck. He kept his hand on your waist, drawing circles with his thumb.

"Just how sore are you?"

You giggled, "Why?"

He huffed, "You're being a tease now."

"Ehhh? A tease? I think you're making this up in your head." You giggled again, pushing his shoulder to the side, straddling his hips. "Su-gu-ru, you can cum inside again, I like it." You shifted your hips, "Please?"

"Fuck Y/n..." Geto laughed breathlessly, urging you to take your bottoms off while he did the same.

You let out a shaky breath as you sank down, taking him inch by inch. Geto kept his hands on your waist, guiding and helping you set a pace. You nuzzled your nose back in his neck, squeezing around him as he muttered a low 'good girl'.  "It feels better than I thought." You said breathily, hand running up and down his abdomen, tracing the muscles and divits. "Feels really good."

"And here I thought you were going to be a scared little virgin." Geto said, throwing his head back as you squeezed around him.

"Shut..up...nnn.." You gasped sharply, his finger tracing light circles on your clit. It wasn't long after that your thighs tensed, cum coating his dick. "Fuck" You whined, "Suguru!"

Geto groaned lowly, pulsing inside you as he painted your insides white. You let out a happy sigh, nails digging into his abdomen. "You gonna be my little cockwarmer?" He questioned huskily. You suddenly found yourself too tired to answer, slumping on top of him with shallow breaths. "Perfect girl..." he sighed.

You felt dread waking up. Still in Geto's bed but with him nowhere in sight. You rubbed your face with a sigh, throwing sore legs over the side of the bed.

Did I just fuck up?

I definitely fucked up.

Do I even like Suguru like that?

I mean obviously he's attractive, but do I like him more than friends?

I have no idea

Was it meant to be more than sex? That was kinda sudden, was it just in the moment?

I really never thought I would be in a situation like this

You jumped as the door opened, suddenly realizing you had no bottoms on and pulling the blanket over your lap.

"Morning." Geto smiled, placing a bag of food on his desk. He sat beside you, hands folded in his lap. "You feeling okay?"

You mentally winced as the awkwardness set in. "Yeah."