18 Old friend

don judge my drawing skills

You slept like a rock last night

You slept like a rock last night.  Thankfully so, or else you would have heard Gojo and Geto fighting over blankets and space all night.

They had tried waking you at 9am to explore a nearby city, however after you hazardly waved your arm around, slapping them, they left you alone. 

Now at 10, you dragged yourself out of bed, lazily getting ready and inspecting the cut on your forehead along with a new bruise along your neck.

Stupid curse

Deciding to make the best of it while here, you made your way toward Kai's.  For once, these directions were instinct.  After all, this is the place you had lived for the longest.

You could hear music bumping from outside, and you were unsure if anyone would even hear the knocking. 

Alas it didn't seem so, but the door was unlocked so you peeked your head in.  Kai paused in his steps, laundry basket in his arms and nothing on besides boxers and socks. 

"Uh- Y/n!"  His eyes widened, attempting to use the basket to cover himself. "Oh-sorry-"

You chuckled, letting yourself in, "Am I interrupting laundry day?"

"No no, one sec." He rushed into the kitchen, coming back in jeans and a tank top. "Sorry, I didn't think you would come by so soon."

"Oh bull." The old man strolled into the room, beer in hand. He whispered, "He canceled clients for the day in case you came by."

"Shut up!" Kai hissed, pushing him onto the couch, "Go watch tv or soemthing!"

"Oi I ain't in a nursing home yet!"
Despite his complaints, he did stay seated.

"Old fart, I'm not taking you to a nursing home anyways."

You grinned, "I see nothing changed here." This place had been the hangout spot for you and Kai. It started when you both answered to the sign in his front lawn to clean his house, and he was always there to take care of you after that.

"So what's up? Did you figure things out?" Kai asked, rubbing the back of his neck.

"Hm. It had to do with weird magnetism stuff, and chemicals." You made up.

"So its fixed then?"

"Yup, should be."

"You gonna let me tattoo you now?"

"You seem desperate to, so I suppose." You teased.

Kai sighed, rolling his shoulders, "It's just because you sit so well. Everyone always complains about the pain, or moves, or can't finish in one session."

"It isn't normal to do a twelve hour tattoo in one session!" The old man piped in.

"That is pretty excessive." You agreed.