34 Three Months

The next two months went mostly the same. A lot of training, which to be honest you were sick of, but you promised yourself to stick by Getos side. Sometimes you wondered if he put on an act while you were around. Missions were done quickly and easily, beginning to bore you. Nothing had been heard from Gojo. It was beginning to upset you, his actions feeling more purposful than accidental. Like he was leaving you behind. Like he didn't care. But, you weren't one to act on such speculation. Unless Gojo said that he no longer wanted to associate with you, you couldn't take it as such.

"Princess~ You get lost in the halls again?"

Your body whipped around at the voice, finding Gojo standing with his arms open. You tilted your head, "Ehh? Who said you deserved a hug?"

"But I've worked so hard these past three months, I missed my Y/n!"

You didn't respond, wrapping your arms around his waist and nuzzling your cheek into his chest. "How did the mission go?"

"It was successful. I was able to tour a bit of America, they have amazing sweets! I brought some souvenirs but they're in my bag still." He sighed happily, squeezing your waist. "I missed you!"

He was still thinking about us.

A couple hours later Miska summoned you.

"This will be the mission that turns you into a special grade!"

"Three months..." You frowned deeply, "Suguru can come right?"

Miska shook her head, "It has to be completed alone. But, if you're able to do this, you'll be able to use your technique again."

You shrugged, "The technique seems useless anyways."

"But its always good to have an ace up your sleeve." She reminded. "Take the night to think about it and come see me in the morning. I really recommend you do it."

"Yeah yeah." You muttered, sliding the door shut behind you.

"That's amazing!" Gojo exclaimed.

"You should do it." Geto nodded.

"But...she said I could be gone for three months too. I don't wanna leave for that long." You pouted.  "And if its true that my technique will just make me crazy, whats the point of being able to use it?"

"To become stronger! Plus, wouldn't it worry you less if there came a time you needed it and didn't have to worry about being executed?" Gojo said.

Will Suguru be okay without me?

"Yeah but then I have to travel alone!  And be in a new place alone, I'll definitely get lost."

"There will be a manager around, you won't be completely alone." Gojo said.

"You should go." Geto pressed, and by the look on his face you could tell he was answering your worries, I'll be okay. "Its a good opportunity."

"Fine..."

"Oh is it that late already?  I gotta go." Gojo stood.

"You have another mission already?" You asked in surprise.

"Yup!"

"Oh, good luck."

"Bye bye!" He waved. "See ya Suguru!"

"See you, Satoru."

You sighed, looking up to Geto. "Do I really have to go?"

He set a hand on your head, "Yes. You have to." He needed time to think about things without you.