5 Asylum

Songs: Respect Me- Toby Tranter
Saw It Coming- G-Eazy

I wish I would have asked where we were going before I agreed. Although I didn't exactly agree. I really don't want to go in there

The setting of this mission was an old, abandoned asylum.  In the forest.  You'd put your breaks on as soon as you stepped out of the car.  But, you knew you couldn't pansy out now.  And definitely not with these two.  With Miska, absolutely, but you felt pressured now.  Behind you the manager began reciting the verse, veil dropping down. 

"You think theres one of those squishy rooms?" White hair asked.  No one answered the question.  The gravel crackled beneath the pairs of steps, white hair kicking a rock along.  The sound soon changed to a light patter as you reached the inside of the building.  It got darker and darker the further you went, windows becoming more sparse. 

Geto glanced over at your close form.  Neither of them were oblivious to your jumpiness, but only one planned to exploit it. 

White hair suddenly collapsed. You jumped away, hiding against the wall, "What the fuck?"

Geto rolled his eyes and nudged him with his shoe, "Move it Satoru, we have a job to do." 

Nothing.

"Satoru move your ass."  Geto groaned. Sighing he rested his hand on your shoulder, hurrying you along.  "We're leaving you here then." And you did. As you continued walking, he did not get up. It made your gut twist.  Was he really not faking?

Continuing further into the building, Geto turned toward you with an ease filled smile. "Don't worry about him, he's just dumb."

You hummed softly, nodding.

As if I'm worried about that dick! I'm worried about if this place is haunted with some screwed up ghost!

You shivered as you reached the rickety stairs. Making sure Geto was behind you before stepping up, your weight creating creaks. However, there was another one that came from above. Freezing, you peered up to the higher level, but it showed nothing more than a dark abyss.

You hesitantly continued on.

"BOO!"

You screamed, backing up into Geto. He stumbled back, grabbing onto the railing.  But its rusty bolts couldn't have held a fly. You yelled again as you fell back, butt hitting the cold cement while Geto cushoned your head. He began sitting up, accidentally knocking your shoulder with his knee as you'd ended up between his legs.

You wiped the dust off your uniform.  The stupid face in front of you hadn't stopped laughing.

White hair had his pointer finger in your face, "You should have seen your face!!  And you screamed so loud!  Hahaha!"  He cackled. Your foot was between his legs before he could react. He grunted, cupping his privates and falling to his knees in front of you.

Geto laughed, "I heard that.  You are never having kids Satoru."

"What was that?!" 

"Instinct." 

White hair now made you walk in front as punishment.  Grudgingly, you went first up the twirly stairs.  They leveled out to the second floor, basically the same as the first except there was a metal slide next to the second flight of stairs.  You paused to look at it, cringing at the bad smell, splatters of blood and other dried liquids lining its walls.

"What is that?"  Gojo scrunched his nose.

"Don't know."  Geto shrugged, "Laundry shoot?"

"Dare you to slide down."