24 Visiting

Three weeks later

You smirked, looking at all of the red blotching Nanami.  He had only gotten one hit on you.  "Times up!"  Yu called.  "Y/n won!  That was a record for amount of hits too." 

You dropped the stick dipped in paint, observing the hit on your side.
"You're strong but you leave alot of areas open."  You spoke, observing the paint on the blonde.  "Wanna go again?"

Nanami nodded, flicking red off his cheek. "Round two, start!"  Yu cheered. Unfortunately for you, Nanami learns quickly. Fortunately for you, you were still better.

"Times up, Y/n won!" Yu cringed at the amount of paint covering Nanami.  "She really got you."

He only nodded, "Good job, L/n."

You paused for a second before responding, "Yeah, you too.  I'm gonna go clean up."

"Bye Y/n!"

After that you were a little worried there would be some animosity from Nanami.  However you were given a new respect from his words.  You had so far been slightly cautious of the boy with his quiet and monotone nature, but his professional attitude throughout the fight quickly changed that.

"How are you two liking your weapons?"  Miska asked.

"I'm good with mine."  You nodded.

"I like mine as well."  Nanami spoke.

"That's great, you're excused if there are no questions."

You stuck behind, scratching at your brow. "Did you ever end up finding anything about my technique?"

"No. Nothing of it in our library, I can ask someone to check in Kyoto. Sorry." Miska apologized sincerely.

"It's fine. I found out some stuff, I should probably write it down so I don't forget. There's someone else I should probably talk to too." You sighed, throwing your head back.

"Good idea." She nodded.

"So you took in Miki?"

She smiled sadly, "Yes, but she doesn't seem too keen on me. Though, she doesn't seem to mind my husband."

"That's strange." You frowned.

Even I like Miska

"Maybe she just needs more time to adjust?"

"Maybe so...regardless, I'm happy to have her around." She cheered up.

"Well, let me know how it goes."

"I will!"

That weekend

"I need someone to accompany the prisoner." You joked.

"Where to?" Geto questioned, taking a sip of his coffee.

"My Grandmother." You sighed, head lulling to the side. "I took everything Enzo said with a grain of salt, but it's been bothering me."

"Yeah, I find it hard to believe if it's such an old technique there's no information on it." Gojo spoke.

"It's possible if the family was never involved with the community in the first place. Especially if they were curse users." Geto reasoned.

"Hm, and it wouldn't be very surprising if that's the case. He said something about us and a curse being close."

"Where did Shoko go?"

"Must have gotten bored."

"This house is no less scary than when I was a kid." You shivered. Dark green, almost black vines engulfed the house, giving it an an ominous vibe.