12 Festival

Songs: The Night is still young- Nicki Minaj
Players- Coi Leray

The room was empty when you woke up, besides Kune.  You groaned, shoving your face in the pillow and laying there a few minutes before finally getting up and getting ready.

"You sleep like a rock!"  Shoko said, "I yelled in your face and all you did was mumble!  Kune glared at me though."

You smiled slightly, scratching the kittens chin, "Yeah, I do that sometimes.  I like sleeping."  Speaking of, you yawned, Kune mimicking the action.  "What are we doing today?"

Beside you, the two boys talked. "There's a festival?"

"How did they forget to mention that?"

"You wanna check it out?"

"I don't care, do you?"

"What do you two think?"

You and Shoko glanced over, obviously not listening. "Huh?"

"Huh?"

"They're useless."

"They weren't even listening."

"What?"

"What?"

Your mouth watered at all of the sights and smells. Especially after skipping breakfast, it all smelled so good.

"You want something to eat?"  Shoko grinned knowingly.

"I'll pay you back."  You promised.  "I would have brought more money if I knew this was happening..."

"Stop saying that."  Shoko waved you off, "Just find some other way to pay me back."

You nodded in agreement. "Like what, light your cigarettes for you?"

Shoko thought for a moment, "Tell you what, I'll buy you snacks whenever if you carry around a lighter for me. I always forget."

"For real?" You chuckled. "Easy enough, deal."

I guess it doesn't matter how I pay back, I just have to do it.

You and Shoko sat at a table while you ate breakfast and the boys wondered nearby, sharing some with Kune who layed over your shoulder.  Normally you didn't bother with it while at the school, but because of the festival you had her collar and leash on, although it just dangled over your shoulder.

"She's really behaved for a kitten.  They're usually all crazy aren't they?" Shoko mused.

You shrugged, "I assume so, lots of baby animals are right?  Maybe she's just getting used to things still.  I'm surprised she isn't scared of this festival."

"Yeah, she's always sitting on your shoulder looking around."

Kune nuzzled into your hand, "You're a good girl, huh Kune?  I got lucky you're not insane."

"Ahh, where do you think I could find some alcohol?"  Shoko glanced around.

"You know it's the middle of the day?"

"Yeah?"

"...Ok.  Maybe that stand?"

"Hmm, looks like they're checking everyone..."

For awhile you just watched Shoko sweet talk different guys into getting her drinks, and you didn't feel so bad about being bought breakfast anymore.

"Shoko started drinking huh?" Gojo mused, both he and Geto showing up behind you. "Why are you sitting here? There's so much to look at!"