69 Limitless

its chapter 69 so obviously its smut heavy hehe. totally fine if u want to skip!

Songs: Under The Influence- Chris Brown
Lost in the Fire- Gesaffelstein, The Weekend
All The Time- Jeremih, Lil Wayne, Natasha Mosley

You woke alone, though once again the smell of breakfast swam through the air. The covers were thrown over your head, hiding your smile. You must have woken just in time since Gojo walked through the rooms, pulling the comforter off you. Your lips pouted, glancing at him, "I was comfy."

He chuckled, hands pressing into the mattress and leaning over you. "I'm not taking any missions today and neither are you, so we have all day to cuddle."

"Oh I see, you're trying to turn me into a slacker too?"

The corner of his lip twitched, pecking your lips he stood up, "Come eat!" With a sigh you got up, his crewneck draped over your body and dancing around your thighs.

You munched on a bite of pancake, "What are we gonna do today?"

"Hmm, I have a few plans." His head tilted, "Wanna watch a movie after we eat?"

You yawned ten minutes into the movie, making Gojo sigh. "Are you really going to fall asleep again?"

"You fed me too much, I'm tired now." You yawned again.

"Hm, fine. I guess you need to be well rested."

"Right?" You agreed, nuzzling into his arm that was wrapped around you.

You woke by the time the credits were rolling, humming happily while stretching. "What now?"

"I think I'm going to have a snack." Gojo whispered against your ear.

"Ohh, maybe I'll sleep more then."

"You are so oblivious when you want to be." He sighed, suddenly sitting up and kneeling on the floor.

"Eh? What do you-" You yelped as he grasped your thighs, tugging you toward him with a grin.

"I'm going to eat you out. You don't mind, do you?"

"Wh-what?"

He threw your legs over his shoulders, pushing his sweater over your chest. "You know, you have such a pretty pussy." He grinned, fingers sliding up and spreading your lips. "It's all mine now too."

You placed your hand over your mouth while Gojo wasted no time, licking but purposely avoiding your clit and slowly thrusting his finger in and out. He kept the pace slow, taking his time in exploring, and making a heat rise in your gut. Anytime you felt close he would move back, just barely brushing against you. You gasped as he sucked on your clit harshly, teeth brushing against. "Fuck! Satoru-wait-" Your thighs tensed, pushing him back.

"Uh uh," You gasped as he held your legs down with a bruising grip, tongue flicking. His lidded eyes glanced up as your thighs trapped his head, hips jutting up. "Why do you think we took the day off?"

"Day?" You repeated nervously, yelping as he threw you over his shoulder.

"Yep, day. I've thought about folding you every way possible. I'm gonna fuck you until we both pass out." He grinned, slapping your ass.

You hovered over his chest unsurely, "But..." You yelped, Gojo grasping your hips and bringing you to sit over his mouth. You held onto the headboard, head hanging. Gojo hummed happily, one hand massaging your thigh and the other on the small of your back, controlling your movements. Your cum from before dripped down his face, down the slope of his neck. Your embarrassment faded away, the feeling easily swelling up again, coil in your stomach ready to snap. Your hips rocked against him, low moans pouring from your lips. "Mm..so close..." Despite the words, you began lifting your hips.