28 Prank day

Song: Good old days- Macklemore, Kesha

It was was the weekend, and also, national prank day. And you had no idea of it, until now.

Gojo ran past you, Geto not far behind with a dripping wet face. Passing them with a strange look, you went into the classroom ahead with Shoko, Nanami, and Yu.

"Do you know what that was about?" You sat on Shokos desk, leaning back and swinging your legs.

"It's national prank day." She sighed heavily. "Satoru squeezed Sugurus water when he was taking a drink. They'll be at it all day, so get ready."

"Thats a day huh...?"

"They really are troublemakers, aren't they?" Yu laughed.

"Satoru get your ass back here! You owe me a water!"

"The waters are free!" Gojo complained, running into the room. His hands landed on your shoulders, "Save me Y/n!"

Geto ran into the room, standing in front of you. "Y/n hand him over."

You eyed the drawstrings of Getos hoodie, the hood sitting over his head. "Satoru, I'll give you a couple second headstart." You pulled them, making the hood close on Geto, only his nose poking through.

Geto groaned, pulling the hood off before begging his chase. "You're on my shit list now Y/n!"

"Oh no whatever shall I do." You said dryly. "How long you think before they give it up? I'll say 15 minutes."

"30. You underestimate their childness." Shoko shook her head. Yu laughed nervously while Nanami sighed.

"Good thing we didn't really bet." You sweatdropped, watching the two lug into the room 40 minutes later, sitting at separate desks. Gojo leaned the chair on it's back two legs, feet on his desk. "So your prank day consists of a tiny prank and then chasing eachother around for an hour?"

"Yup! You guys want in?!"

"Absolutely not."

"No."

"No thank you." Yu smiled.

Nanami scrunched his nose.

The group continued with random conversation. After awhile, while Gojo and Yu were busy talking, you nudged Geto and directed your gaze to Gojos chair. It took him a minute to get your hint. Sending you a small smile, he got up and stretched.

"I'm running to the bathroom, be right back."

You pulled your phone out just in time to capture the shock on Gojos face as his chair fell back.

"Annndd the chase is on." Shoko announced.

A grin traveled up your cheeks, "Sorry Shoko, I don't think I can stay out of this. Be right back!"

"I knew it."

"You did not!"

Thankfully the other two were still gone when you got back, random things tumbled from your arms onto the desk. Shoko raised an eyebrow at the array. Oreos, hotdogs, toothpaste, and clear string.
You ripped the oreo package open, splitting a cookie, licking out the middle, and squeezing toothpaste in.
"Wanna help?"

The best thing about this prank was the fact that it was a mixture. There was the possibilty of them grabbing either a normal or an extra clean oreo. You then wrapped string around a hotdog, placed the string over a nail near the door, and demostrated to the group. "It'll smack their foreheads when they walk in. Oh, and make sure to eat an oreo, so they don't suspect anything."