More HCs!

- He always wears multiple layers of clothing, as he is always cold. Under his usual black robes he is always wearing two long sleeves and in his private quarters he wears wool sweaters

- When he's working, his hair falls down in his face (much to his annoyance) so he'll use a clip to hold it back and out of the way- but never a used hair tie.
-Perhaps he's too "manly" for one- but he truly doesn't know why. He just refuses.
- It took him a while to put his hair back, out of sheer stubbornness and embarrassment- even though he only does it in private.

- He writes poems. Sometimes he writes them on the long weekends, late at night, or simply while grading papers. He is normally a pretty attentive person, but just like any normal human, his mind wanders and he ends up pulling out a blank sheet of paper, dips his quill in his ink, and starts writing.
- Then, when he realizes he's spent two hours writing and has missed dinner, he stays up till midnight grading

- Minnie found one of his poems on his desk after school one day, after coming to talk with him. He came back into the room and saw what she was looking at and tried to hide his embarrassment and internal panic with a mask of nonchalance. Minnie turned around and smiled at him, and only encouraged him to write more.
"It's very good, Severus. I hope you have others besides this. You should write me a poem some day!"

- Severus hates the smell of peppermint. He does not like peppermint tea, peppermint candles, or any other peppermint scents that drift past him during a school day (i.e a student's perfume/cologne).
- It's too sensitive for his nose (a tad ironic for a potion maker that handles all sorts of weird smelling objects & ingredients)
- He also thinks it smells like toothpaste

:)