An Adolescent Accident (Pt.2)

Chloeelouise02 Sorry this is so short! I'm just about to go to bed but I'll likely add another part tomorrow! <3

"Not so funny now, is it?" The man leans down, quirking an eyebrow at you.

You cross your arms and huff, refusing to meet the man's gaze.

Professor McGonagall crosses her arms and pinches the bridge of her nose with a deep exhale.

"Alright, Severus, let me think... Sweet Merlin.." The woman mutters, crossing her arms across her chest.

Ten minutes earlier (Right after dinner from part two)

"And how exactly are we supposed to clean this up?" You ask, looking at the pink goo coated top to bottom of the classroom.

"Well first of all, don't tou- WHAT THE HELL, Y/L/N??!!" The professor bellows out storming over to you.

Right as he was talking, your hand brushes against a cauldron that had the liquid oozing out of down the side.

You feel your body start to shrink as your bones and muscles feel a bit uncomfortable and tight.

"Oh Mer- OH MERLIN." You squeak out.

You look down and notice that your muggle clothes seem to have shrank down with you and your arms are visibly shorter and thinner.

Your voice is higher pitched and despite its ear-shattering tone, you can't help but scream in frustration.

Once you're done with your little tantrum, you turn around to see Snape leaning against the wall, his arms folded, with an amused look on his face.

"Done?"

"Shut up."

Now

"Now, I know that this isn't exactly reasonable... But.. considering that it is Friday and it is nearly time for bed... She cannot be around her classmates.." McGonagall trails off with a pained look on her face.

"Are you suggesting- no. Absolutely not. Find somebody else." Severus says, crossing his arms.

"Severus- please understand. She cannot sleep in the large castle on her own and I do not have the room." McGonagall argues.

"Severus." Dumbledore states.

Severus clenches his fists at his sides and huffs, mumbling a "fine".

You weren't exactly thrilled with the idea either, but you couldn't help but enjoy his suffering. It quite honestly reminded you of when your parents would have to divide up rooms with your siblings at muggle hotels and vacation homes.

~

"This is surprisingly comfortable." You murmur to yourself as you lay on the couch in Snape's living area.

"I thought about having you sleep on the stone table in my secret dungeon but I have a feeling Minerva wouldn't have approved." He replies, walking through the room and tidying things up.

"You are very funny." You flatly say.

"So I've been told." He replies in the same tone.

"Try not to keep me up with your snoring, old man." You mutter, laying an arm across your eyes.

"Just because you've said that, I think I'll do it on purpose." He retorts, sitting at the desk in the corner of the room.

"Don't you ever sleep?" You ask, taking the arm off of your head and turning your head to him.

"No. I'm a vampire." He says without looking up from his grading.

"I knew it." You mutter before falling asleep.