Silencio, porfavor!

"How old is the sun?"

"Did you know that bees dance as a way of telling their bee friends that there is good pollen nearby?"

"What time is it in Amer-"

"For the love of God, shut your mouth!" Professor Snape finally roars, bringing a fist down unto the table with a harsh bang!

You are currently in detention and decided to announce every one of your thoughts, comments and questions out unto the open.

You lean back into your chair silently and fold your arms, glaring at the ground, slightly embarrassed. Part of you felt some satisfaction with successfully pushing that cranky man to his limit.

With an inhale of air, you open your mouth, ready to add one last comment. Obviously he knew you were going to try and do this.

"Silencis"

He states, pointing his wand at you.

You go to speak but nothing comes out. You feel your vocal cords vibrate in your throat, but not even the sound of your loud exhalation is heard.

You look up to him flabbergasted, your eyes wide and brows lowered in confusion.

You scream from the top of your lungs, but nothing comes out.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER!" You angrily mouth.

Snape doesn't even look up from his book when you slammed your fist on the desk.

"ASSHOLE! TAKE THE CHARM OFF!" You angrily mouth, now standing up from your chair.

A moment later the man then heaves out a sigh, exhaling through his nose. He tilts his head up and turns his gaze to you, feigning confusion.

"My apologies, did you say something? I couldn't hear you."