S.S x student reader - In the forest

Warning: Bullying, nightmares, mention of blood

You run through the forest as fast as you can. You don't even know where you're going at this point. You're breathing heavily and crying.

"Ohh where oh where oh where is Y/n whereee could Y/n beee?" Max Goldsen taunts in a singsong voice.

Max and his two friends chased you on the grounds of Hogwarts, leaving you no choice but to run into the Forbidden Forest to escape them.

You're currently hiding behind a tree trying to control your breathing so they can't hear you. There is blood running down your leg and the sleeve of your robe is torn from where they were firing spells at you.

"I know you're out there! You don't have anywhere else to go, might as well come out.." Max calls.

Your foot accidentally slides on the ground, making leaves crunch loudly beneath you.

All of a sudden, a bolt of light fires at the tree you're hiding behind and you start sprinting again.

Because of your leg you can only run so fast.. You have tears running down your face, clouding your vision.

Then before you could stop, you run straight into a tall figure. You know it wasn't a tree because it was too soft. You look up and see the potions professor.

Never in your life have you been ever so grateful to see the Dungeon Bat.

"Oh y/n, y/n.. Where are yooou." You can hear Max calling and he is very close by.

You're sobbing as you're still seated on the ground.

Out of the corner of your eye you see Max running into view.

He stops dead in his tracks when he realizes who is standing right next to you.

"What in the name of Merlin are you boys doing?!" Professor Snape shouts.

You cover my face trying not to look at them.

"Oh uh- uh- we were just playing around an-" Professor Snape cuts him off.

"Nevermind that, I shouldn't have asked in the first place- I don't want to hear an excuse! Get back to the castle. NOW! You shouldn't even be out here in the first place! I'll deal with you three later" He bellows out.

Your breathing has evened out more but tears continue to spill down your cheeks like a waterfall.

"Ms. Y/l/n? Are you alright?" He asks.

You look back up at him, not knowing what to say.

You think this is the first time that he actually looks you over and realizes that some parts of your robe is torn and your calf is caked in blood.

"Oh dear." He simply states.

He reaches out his pale hand and you flinch.

"I'm not going to hurt you- let me just help you up... Can you walk?" He asks after helping you up.

You didn't even realize how exhausted you were from running until just now- it doesn't help that you're injured- there are several cuts littering your entire body, some from Max and some from running through thorn filled bushes.

You attempt to stand up but your knees buckle underneath you, he just manages to catch you before you fall to the ground.

He sighs.

"Alright then. I guess I'll have to just carry you. Let me take you to the medical wing." He says.

He picks you up bridle style and you let exhaustion take over your body.