Disney blurb!!!

Here's a blurb/scene from some of my fav Disney movies!!!

It's the end of the day and you're in your father's classroom, tiptoeing in quietly.

Your father, Severus Snape, is standing with his back turned to you as he slides books back into their rightful places on the bookshelf.

Moving as slowly and silently as possible, you pick up two books from the pile of novels from the student desk behind him, holding one in each hand to loudly slam them together behind his back to scare him.

You slowly raise your hands that wield the books, arms spread wide. You then are about to bring them together when-

"Don't even think about it " your dad cooly says, continuing to slide books onto the shelf in front of him.

Your shoulders deflate and a low grumble escapes your throat, setting the books down.

"How did you know it was me??" You exasperatedly ask, putting your hands on your hips.

Your father barely looks over his shoulder as he answers, readjusting the books in his one arm.

"I'm your father. I know everything.... Now, where have you been?" The man asks, giving the shelf his full line of sight.

"I thought you know everything?" You grin, tilting your head.

You shriek when arms are suddenly wrapped around your waist, yanking you back and off the ground by inches.

The person sets you back on the ground with a childish laugh, arms still tightly wrapped around you.

"Hello, Uncle Sev. Your hair is looking remarkably groomed as ever!"

Your father lowly sighs without facing the new presence and mutters,

"Hello, Draco.".

You turn around in the person's hold, only to come face to face with a grinning Draco Malfoy.

You squirm out of his hold and reverse the position- your arms going around his lanky frame.

Taking your right arm off of the boy, you surprise him by swiftly pulling his thin frame down, putting your left arm around his neck, and proceed to give him a noogie to the top of his platinum blonde head.

The Slytherin grunts and writhes as you laugh at him, before managing to break out of your hold, plopping to the floor and scrambling up before running away.

You chase after him with a devilish grin, following him around the room as he hides on the other sides of tables- both of you shuffling left to right to reach each other.

Draco dashes to the left and you run after him, nearly knocking down the person that just appeared in your line of sight- having actually been in the room the entire time, unbeknownst to you.

"Uh- Okay! It's all fun and games until someone loses an eye." Matteo Riddle points out, sticking to the wall of the potions classroom- watching as your fingers grasp the back of Draco's white collar, yanking him back.

The two of you proceed to tumble against each other on the floor, throwing fake punches as your father walks by- literally stepping over the two of you as though you two weren't even there.

Matteo continues on in the background- "Somebody's gonna get here and it's only..."

Draco lands a fist to your side and you fall off of him, pushing your hands against each other before you put him in a headlock.

"Okay! You win!! Ow ow! You win!! Kay- ow ow! Let go!" Draco exclaims, his polished black shoes squealing against the stone floor as he writhes in your hold.

You let go of him and Draco braces forward, coughing twice.

"Damn, what kind of animal are you??" Draco rasps, leaning back against the cupboards, turning to face you.

Matteo steps forwards with his hands in his pockets, standing over the two of you.

"Y'know, I've been thinking lately that maybe Y/n could be some sub-species of chimaera."

Both you and Draco chuckle as you reach your foot out, lightly kicking Matteo's ankle.

----

Do you know the movie?? Comment below!