Hold My Hand?

Trypanophobia; an extreme fear of medical procedures involving injections or hypodermic needles.

~•••~

"Oh Godric, please don't make me do this I am begging you."

"Ms. Y/L/N, this is for your own goo-"

"How the hell would he have gotten rabies? He's aggressive and annoying, but he's practically a hypoallergenic poodle?"

"We can never be too sure."

"Dude, I'm begging you!"

"Dude, I've heard you."

"I swear to God, if you threaten to hold me dow- PUT THAT THING BACK WHERE IT CAME FROM, OR SO HELP ME-"

"When you get over your fear of needles, I won't find it necessary to do so."

~•••~

Fifteen minutes earlier

"OH NO, YOU DON'T, SONNY!" Professor Moody shouts, transfiguring Draco into a a ferret.

"I'll teach you to curse someone when their back is turned!" He growls, levitating Draco in the air, waving him around.

Ferret Draco is thrown at you and you squeal at the sudden movement, having not expected it. You pull him off of your chest, trying to get his tiny claws untangled from your hair.

Before you had the chance to completely throw him off of you, he bites your finger as an angry gesture to you jostling him around.

"The fuck, Draco?!" You shout at the blonde ferret, who is now being levitated off of you by Moody.

"What in Merlin's beard is going on her- Alastor!" Professor McGonagall exclaims, marching up to the other professor.

While she transforms Draco back into his human form and scolds Mad-eye, you clutch your index finger while muttering obscenities.

"What has happened here?" A deep voice drawls out behind you, just having watched his ruffled-up godson dash past him.

Moody sighs, muttering under his breath as he walks away.

Professor McGonagall exhales, pinching the bridge of her nose as she begins to retell the events. Only now, did she notice your injured hand.

Snape takes your hand into his palm, rolling up your sleeve as he turns your palm to different angles, inspecting for any other scratches or injuries.

"I'll take you to Madam Pomfrey." He mutters, exhaling from his nose as he lets go of your hand.

You groan internally, but comply with a nod of your head.

----

"Y'know, I'm completely capable of just washing my hands and putting a bandaid on. . ." You sigh, walking down the hall with Professor Snape. This man walks too fucking fast.

"I am well aware of your capabilities,
Y/L/N." He flatly replies.

You two are finally at the door and he opens the door for you, stepping aside enough to let you pass him.