**Author's Note! Kind of Random

Hi, okay.. so..

Since I don't have a whole lot of friends (yikes) or at least ones that share a lot of similar interests in way of life, I have a question or.. er- just something to say:

I don't know how to directly say this, but is it strange being a cis woman, identifying as female, with she/her pronouns, but like masculine titles?

I guess I'm not asking if it's strange, so much as.. does anyone else feel the same way?

For example,

I am a sister. I am a daughter. I am a bisexual female.

I wear a lot of band tees, black flare stretch pants, plaid button ups, a maroon leather jacket and my wardrobe is coincidentally mostly black.  I'm not necessarily tomboyish, but I'm just not super feminine like with the makeup and all that jazz- at least I'm too lazy to keep up with it (but tbh there are some days were I just rlly wanna dress up like a real life disney princess or pull off a floral print cottagecore dress with my grandma's vintage jewelry.)

ANWAYS:

But I wouldn't mind being referred to as brother. In fact, I think it'd be quite interesting and I'd like it!

I like being called handsome and if I were ever royal I'd like to be referred to as Sir or King.

Maybe it has to do with wanting to be a bitch boss in a world that is male-dominated? Idk?

But it's something that I've thought about a lot.

I think it's because it has to do with my beliefs-

I know who I am and that's all that matters. You can refer to me as brother, just because it's literally only a title.

It's the same way with my 'bisexuality'. I don't really like putting a label on my sexuality, because I love who I love.

Whoever I find sexy doesn't need to be named.

Speaking of which, if I ever marry another woman and we have a child, I wouldn't mind being called Dad at all!

And who people refer to me as in public don't really matter because again, they're just titles to refer to a direct or indirect object/individual.

Summary:

I don't give a shit what nicknames people call me. I'd prefer if you called me she/her, but if you called me he/him, I wouldn't flip my shit (as long as its not in a mocking way). I'm a cis female and I'm comfortable with that.

But I'd like to be called King. I'd like to be called Sir. I'd like to be called Brother.

aNyWAys~

I'm Phoenix, and thank you for coming to my TedTalk!