**Author's Note

Hey, again!

Sorry for posting another one of these things, but I feel like it's the only way to really reach people.

I just wanted to remind you all that despite being Snape lovers, I also plan on hopefully posting some Remus Lupin ones!

I also recently just watched 'The Last of Us' on HBO Max. It's based on a video game of the same name and there has only been one episode released. Pedro Pascal stars in it! Ugh, I may faint at the thought of him <3

Anyways, I think that I am going to start a series soon of it.

I literally have only watched a single hour episode of it, never played the game, but I am dying to turn it into writing.

For those of you who have never heard of it- don't worry, I'm not really following the entire plot.

Here is the brief summary:

Joel Miller (50s ish) and a 14 year old girl named Ellie meet during the apocalypse.
The prologue takes place in Austin, TX of 2003- the year of the outbreak of the horrifying fungal infection. The rest of the story takes place in 2023 in Boston, Massachusetts. Joel is in a survivor's camp where he is assigned to take Ellie across the country for a very special cause. Despite having been exposed to the terrifying virus, Ellie remained completely unaffected by the disease- never turning into one of the infected, aka a 'clicker' (their nickname is soon revealed).

The two partner up and emotional, harsh, and even funny moments occur between the two when trying to survive. Joel from the beginning is closed-off and according to Ellie- 'grumpy'. Ellie has attitude issues that make it hard for them to get along. Their personalities develop in different ways, and they soon get along despite the shit show of their current world.

Basically I'm replacing Ellie with 'Y/n' or you, in this case. Same age range because of this reason:
The reason why I find this series interesting is because I am a total sucker for the 'grumpy guy who turns into a total softie' theme- that's obviously what I do in my Snape stories. The two characters (Joel & Severus) show a lot of similarities- from their closed-off tendencies, dry humor, sarcasm, and private (& sad) backgrounds.

**YOU DO NOT NEED TO KNOW OF THE SHOW/GAME IN ORDER TO READ THIS

I will be sure to create something for everyone- fans of Snape stories, the OG video game, or the first episode.

It will be a work in progress. Hell, I've hardly started it, but it's something that I am truly looking forward to writing.

Much love!
- Phoenix <3