"...Ravenclaws?"

Snape taps his knuckles against his desk in impatient and swift movements, creating a steady rhythm as he huffs silently.

"What in earth is taking them so long?" Severus grumbles under his breath, stopping the incessant rapping noise.

Severus' godson sits across from him, an unamused expression on his tired face. He is leaned back in his chair with his hands clasped together across his sternum, elbows on the wooden chair arms.

Draco lets out an indignant huff, flicking his eyes open from when he had closed them to calm his aching eyelids.

"No idea." Draco replies in the same irritated tone, straightening up in his chair.

The two Slytherins sit in silence for ten seconds, before Snape abruptly stands up, the wood legs screeching in dissatisfaction at the harsh motion.

"I'm going to look for them." Snape announces, standing

Draco groans lightly, knowing that he should probably follow his godfather.

"She's probably in her dorm. Last I heard she was studying." Draco groans, pushing himself out of the chair and following Snape out of the classroom.

----

"

I cannot believe that she is the one who needs tutoring but cannot even show up to her own sessions on time." Severus growls under his breath, cloak flowing behind him as he paced through the long hall.

Draco maintains a steady speed, trying to keep up with his Godfather.

Draco rolls his eyes in agreement, choosing to not verbally comment (as he knew Snape would just find a way to target him instead).

They finally reach the Slytherin common rooms and Snape mutters the password, hardly allowing for the entryway to fully appear before storming into the common room.

Students look up from their work and immediately hang their heads low, not wanting to gain the attention of their- very clearly pissed off- Head of House. Draco keeps his eyes on the back of Severus' heels,  not wanting to be a part of the disruption.

Draco and Severus walk to the girl's dorm and finally reach your room. Draco is a about to knock, when his pale fist pauses in mid air, inches from the wood door.

"What now?" Snape harshly whispers, looking to the ceiling, before turning to his Godson.

Draco's expression is halted, before his eyebrows quirk downward in an unreadable expression.

"D-D... do you hear that?" Draco nearly inaudibly whispers.

Snape quirks an eyebrow and Draco holds his face closer to the door.

A faint moan is heard on the other side of the door.

Draco rips his ear from the door, taking a half step back as a blush paints his cheeks. Snape look slightly disturbed and taken aback as another moan from the room follows shortly.

Snape regains his composure, swallowing thickly, and brings a fist down on the door.

"Y/n?" He calls out, taking two steps from the door.

The intimate sounds halt immediately as crashing is heard on the other side of the door- as though a lamp has just been knocked over.

Draco bites down on his knuckle, fighting the urge to cry out in either discomfort or humor.

The knob turns and you suddenly appear at the door, tucking a messy strand of hair out of your face and running a hand over your green skirt to soothe it out. Shutting the door behind you quickly, you step out of the way, and mutter a low apology, letting out a nervous and breathless laugh.

"Sorry, I'll- Well, I'm ready now!" You hesitantly smile, awkwardly pausing.

Suddenly, the doorknob turns behind you and a voice calls out: "Sweets, you took my shoes on accident."

(Unlike you) a non disheveled looking Luna Lovegood appears behind you in the doorway, then realizes there are two others still standing outside of the room you and her had just came from.

Draco and Severus exchange fleeting shocked glances, then flickering their gaze between you and Luna.

Luna remains silent, as she is once in her life aware of the awkward air.

You don't even have the air to look embarrassed or flustered, just standing unusually calm (considering the predicament).

Draco stares at you for a moment, before slowly opening his mouth.

"I-we-I.. didn't know that you were into..." Draco trails off.

A beat of silence passes.

"....Ravenclaws?" You reply for him, lifting an eyebrow.

Another brief silence washes by and suddenly you and Draco are chuckling, followed by two soft smiles from Luna and your father.

Snape, still lowly smiling, speaks up; "You were still late. Detention tomorrow at five."