S.S. x student reader - Anxiety attack

Summary: You have an anxiety attack and nobody can calm you down, except for a certain professor.

**The reader is a year Ravenclaw- any year you choose
(Platonic love ofc <3)

Warning: Stress, anxiety/panic, swearing

Your day had been just been absolute shit, to say the least.

First, you wake up late so you can't get breakfast, and you're late to your first class.

After that not-so-great start, you forgot to do the homework for your class that was assigned the night before, so you didn't have anything to turn in. Luckily you didn't get a detention, although Flitwick was pretty disappointed in you. Usually you didn't care what others thought of you, but because of earlier in the day, you were frustrated to say the least.

And lastly for the the cherry on top, you had a huge test in your third class that you totally forgot about.

This day just really fucking went downhill.

Your palms were sweating so badly, it was making the quill slide around in your hand, which caused you to have terrible handwriting. You were beyond frustrated with yourself, not just for your lack of eligible handwriting, but your lack of knowledge. Weren't Ravenclaws supposed to be smart? Apparently not, because you didn't know jackshit about any of the questions on your divination test.

After answering the last question, you hand in your test.

You knew you fucked up. On most normal days you wouldn't be as stressed out like you were now, but these events have just piled up on one another.

You take deep breaths to try to control your heavy breathing, but it isn't doing much. The bell rings and you quickly walk out of the room.

Tears start clouding your vision as the students swarm around you, filling the large halls trying to get to their next class.

Your chest is heaving and now the first tear has made its way down your face.

You walk over to a less crowded corridor and press your back to the wall, knowing that you'll just have to put up with this sudden anxiety attack.

You close your eyes and slide down the wall, crying.

"Miss Y/n? What're yer doin' here in this hall, lass?" A deep voice calls out.

You look up through your eyelashes and see the big burly man, Hagrid.

Before you can even come up with a response, two figures walk up behind him, engaging in a conversation. Through your clouded vision you recognize the two figures as Dumbledore and McGonagall.

The voices come to a halt when they see you and Hagrid.

"Miss Y/n, are you alright? What got your eyes so dreary, dear?" Professor McGonagall calls.

You look back down at the ground stuttering.

You can't speak- only cry, your lungs begging for air.

Hagrid and Dumbledore are standing right next to each other- while McGonagall is crouched down next to you, trying to comfort you (which is unsuccessful). Her kind words don't make you feel any better- as you can only focus on the fact that it feels like they're swarming you, which makes you hyperventilate even more.

You keep your gaze on the floor.

You see purple robes shift and know that Dumbledore has taken a step forward. You still don't look up, sobbing.

"Hagrid, could you fetch Severus, please?" Dumbledore asks.

Hagrid furrows his large eyebrows, confused as to why he is requesting the Potions Master at a time like this.