The Pub

Warning: Getting jumped/harassment, mention of blood and attempted rape (not descriptive)

Chloeelouise02 Thanks for the request- I hope you enjoy this story!

Severus sets his shrunken briefcase down on a table in the corner of the pub as he takes a seat. He then mutters the reversal spell, allowing the case to enlarge to its orgingal size. He unlocks the case with a faint click and begins to pull out ungraded assignments.

"What can I get for you, sir?" A voice beside his table suddenly calls out.

The man flinches at the startling sound and mutters faint profanities under his breath.

He sighs and pinches the bridge of his nose as an attempt to recollect himself from his exasperated state.

"Just a fire whiskey." He mutters in his gravelly, tired voice.

The waitress nods once and begins to walk away towards the bar to grab said drink.

Severus takes a quill out from his case and begins to grade the first year's assignments. With his right elbow propped up on the table, it blocks his view from the distracting costumers but gives him a clear view of the window to the outside.

"What the hell?" The man grimaces to himself at one of the sudent's answers.

First years were not his favorite to teach, to say the least.

He hears the faint echo of the waitress setting down his whiskey glass, not saying anything as likely having learned her lesson from the previous visit.

Severus sets his quill down and rubs his eyes with his left hand, picking up the glass of whiskey in the other. He takes a sip of the liquor, the alcohol leaving a warm tingle in his chest.

He closes his eyes and sighs before opening them. He stares at the glass in his hand and swishes the liquid around in the cylinder shaped cup.

He sees something moving out of the corner of his eye as the sun lowly sets in the window. He looks to his left, through the window, and sees three figures shuffling around in a strange fashion.

He sets the glass down and curiously follows the dark figures with his eyes as they stumble in the distance.

Probably some slobbery drunks that the bartender had to kick out a few minues ago.

Due to the sun still lowly hanging in the sky, the faintest light reflected upon the little rows of shops.

He goes to look back down at his paper until something catches the corner of his eye.

He whips his gaze back and tilts his head, squinting through the foggy pane.

Although the figure is slightly dark, he can make out certain features of one of the people.

It looks like they are stumbling.. playing..? Wait no.. they're pushing the person in the middle.

The person in the middle is the one he can make the most features of- such as the...?..

Such as the Hufflepuff scarf they have wrapped around their neck...

Severus' posture straightens and inwardly screams in frustration.

He forgot that on Friday and Saturday nights (Today being Friday) sixth and seventh year students could now leave the campus from the end of the school day until ten at night.

Severus outwardly groans at the thought of having to deal with drunk students...

He looks back through the glass, only to notice that the figures have gotten closer and that they were going to turn the corner of the building into the alleyway.