"Thank you, it's lovely! I love the sofa too," I say. Jimmy nods.

"Yeah, that's perfect!" He agrees.

"Ah yes, it is quite comfy too! The last owners got a new one when they moved, same with the coffee table so they are yours to keep! If you do choose here and eventually move out, say you have any kids or anything and need a bigger place, you're welcome to take or leave them!" I nod happily.

"Thank you! That's great!" She smiles.

"Here, let's take you back into the hallway and show you through to the kitchen though there's also a door on the other side of this room if you look down there that leads into the kitchen." She explains before leading us back out into the hallway.

"You've got the stairs here too that take you upstairs and a small bathroom under them with your toilet and sink, nothing too interesting," she says, opening the door to show us. Once we've both nodded with approval after having a look, she closes it again.
"Now, into the kitchen" As we follow her through, I reach my arms out to gauge the distance between the two walls. I look back at Jimmy.

"There's plenty of room to get the wheelchair through here too, Jim," I say. The lady looks back at us as she reaches the doorway.

"Ahh, do you have a family member who uses a wheelchair? Would they be okay with the stairs?" She asks. I shake my head with a small smile.

"I'm actually the one who uses one, I have a health condition which is also why i have Summer here. On my bad days, I use a wheelchair to get out and about and sometimes need to use it in the house too if it's a really bad day. Well most likely get a foldable ramp to use when I need it though, if we do choose here," I explain. She nods and smiles.

"Ah I see, you should be okay getting around the ground floor then! Will you need a lift fitted for the stairs?" She asks, concerned.

"No no, it's okay! I can get up and down them slowly with help if needed on my worse days. Where we live currently has stairs which I use to get up to the shower and everything." She nods and smiles again.

"Ahh okay! Perfect! So, here's the kitchen. It's not too spacious but the two of you shouldn't have any troubles moving around in here though I'd say to put your dinner table in the living room down the end next to this door that goes from the kitchen into there. You've got the windows here that see into the garden and the oven right there. There's space for a washing machine, tumble dryer and dishwasher underneath these counters and the gap for the fridge there. You've got four cupboards up top here and three down near the ground plus your sink and draining board. The counter is a nice mock marble too! Plenty of room for your kettle, toaster, and everything else up here plus three drawers by the sink for cutlery and utensils! What do you think? As you can see, both the kitchen and front room and all black and white themed. The last people enjoyed that colour palette and most of the house sticks to it!" I look over at Jimmy who is looking around, interested. He checks out the cupboards as I speak.

"It's great! Plenty of room for us here too, I like it. Jim?" I ask, looking over at him as he closes the oven door which he was just looking inside. It's spotless both inside and outside, like it's brand new. It has clearly been well taken care of and cleaned up. It's also electric which I prefer to gas.

"I like it! It's great, lovely and spacious for a smaller place too," he says with a grin.

"Well that's wonderful! If you follow me through this door back into the living room, I'll take you three out into the garden." We both thank her and follow her through. She opens the double doors and leads us outside.

"This is lovely!" I say. The garden is well kept, the grass cut nice and short with a cobblestone path splitting the grass down to the end of the garden where a small wooden shed sits near the back gate. There's patio by the double doors with a metal table and some metal chairs which all has a large umbrella stood in the middle of the table covering it all. There's also some rose bushes along the right side of the garden and some shrubbery along the left. A small apple tree sits at the very back of the garden on the opposite side to the shed.